Uptobox.com Discussion Thread

Uptobox_com

logo_uptobox_lt.png

EDIT: Uptobox.com launch Uptostream.com. You can now stream your files and they are available in HD (360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K UHD) on all platforms.
Uptobox and Uptostream are complementary, your premium works on each side. No limits!!!

Uptobox.com is free and fast file sharing service.

We operate since more than 5 years now and offer a very qualitative service to all our users, free and premium.

The storage space offered begin at 1TB for free users, and is unlimited our premium users.

[STRIKE]You can store files up to 50GB each.[/STRIKE]
EDIT Jan/17: You can store files up to 200GB each.

The download speed is unlimited, for all our users.

If you have popular files, you can exchange your points with a premium subscription.

1 UTB point = 1000 downloads from anywhere.

If you have questions, requests, you can send the at Uptobox - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

We hope you'll like our service!

Uptobox.com Team.

Last edited:
384 comments
Since 2 days all my new uploaded files are not showing in my files list and half the files i want to upload finish in error "failed while requesting fs.cgi" even if i try to upload it several times manually or with file & image uploader same result, please fix this asap, thank you

Edit: Everything is working fine now

Last edited:
Since 2 days all my new uploaded files are not showing in my files list and half the files i want to upload finish in error "failed while requesting fs.cgi" even if i try to upload it several times manually or with file & image uploader same result, please fix this asap, thank you

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Better to send a support ticket to them. To get a quick reply :wave: [/FONT]

Hi all,

We have been working very hard to offer new features and improve actual features.

I'm now glad to announce we are now supporting files up to 200GB on Uptobox, no need to cut files anymore.

Conversion of your video files to Uptostream have been improved with our new security system.

A lot of people was using us to convert video massively, just to download them after conversion. Conversion queue was always full for nothing, and have create a bad user experience for people who use Uptostream to share their content.

We have defined a new conversion rule, and we are now able to avoid abuse of our conversion system.

If there is some features you want, don't hesitate to ask us, we are constantly searching to offer the best experience to our users.

For thoses with technical problem, it's more fast to open a support ticket, we reply in few hours, each day.

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]200GB [/FONT]:O wOw. I do not want to convert files in to stream-able files. Is there any way to stop them converting after uploading? It will stop unwanted server usage for converting :)

this feature ?
<iframe src="linkvideo" name="subs:https://vimeosrtplayer.googlecode.com/svn-history/r5/VimeoSrtPlayer/bin/srt/example.srt"></iframe>

upload broken

Hi, it's the same for me, i get an error at the end of the upload with File & Image Uploader 7.5.3 registered, please fix this issue asap, thank you

upload broken

it's taking me too much time to upload manually, sorry uptobox but i can't continue uploading on your platform until zoom works again

Back