Uptobox.com Discussion Thread

Uptobox_com

logo_uptobox_lt.png

EDIT: Uptobox.com launch Uptostream.com. You can now stream your files and they are available in HD (360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K UHD) on all platforms.
Uptobox and Uptostream are complementary, your premium works on each side. No limits!!!

Uptobox.com is free and fast file sharing service.

We operate since more than 5 years now and offer a very qualitative service to all our users, free and premium.

The storage space offered begin at 1TB for free users, and is unlimited our premium users.

[STRIKE]You can store files up to 50GB each.[/STRIKE]
EDIT Jan/17: You can store files up to 200GB each.

The download speed is unlimited, for all our users.

If you have popular files, you can exchange your points with a premium subscription.

1 UTB point = 1000 downloads from anywhere.

If you have questions, requests, you can send the at Uptobox - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

We hope you'll like our service!

Uptobox.com Team.

Last edited:
384 comments
Bitcoins are available for the one month subscription (actually we give 2 months instead of one).

You can upload videos on Uptobox, they will be automatically converted and available few hours after the upload on Uptostream. You can embed our Uptostream code without giving the download link ;)

For MP3, we are not supporting streaming yet, we are focused on videos for the moment.

No PPD plan sorry, the only way for us to do that will be to apply a lot of restrictions on downloads to get a lot of subscriptions, and we don't want that sorry.

I was asking if users will be able to download the videos with the online download tools. From what I know there are a lot of tools to download the content from video streaming platform.

Any chance you will offer MP3 streaming support in the near future?

What if you will have an approved ad networks list and a system which you will approve the code only if it will have trusted banner ads or even pop? Which will not hurt users and are user friendly?

Not possible, a trusted adnetwork can receive a malware ad from an advertiser, it's already arrived. It will be too difficul to maintain, monitore, and to know where is the problem when it's happening.

The fact is the hosts cannot give more expenditure than the incomes, but the users always demands the hightest revenue than any hosts and if they don't become it, they always spread bad mouth, so they always forces the hosts to do something that they can't and if they do, they will shave the users earnings and bans users randomly or manipulate the views count.

Its the sad truth, the users can't accept the hosts as they are now, but just aiming at the highest revenue and if they aren't statistifated, they will do illegal methods such as spamming, etc to increase the revenue. The hosts are making much efforts and risiking the host's life for their users.

so in the end for me, the users don't care about the hosts, but to think of themselves.

You are right, users are asking for a lot of features, but it's difficult to do when this feature need a solid and financial investment.
Some hosts are giving satisfaction at all cost to our users, risking their company life to satisfy their users.

We are not doing that. We receive a lot of requests, we are thinking about it, and we develop it if it's not a risk for us, and if that functionality can be used by a lot of people and not only by few of them.
It's why we are open since 5 years, and it's why we expand regularly with new functionality like Uptostream.

No PPD, No PPS

Why do we have to use your Host?
you are very smart https://uptobox.com/?op=payments
Why do you pay users to download and not pay the releaser that upload everything on your host

You can use our host to have happy users. they will remember your name because you will satisfy them.
We are not paying users to download, we are not paying uploaders too. Our service will not work only because we are paying, it will work because we offer a good quality of service.
We are not running after uploaders or downloaders, we want only satisfyied users.

I was asking if users will be able to download the videos with the online download tools. From what I know there are a lot of tools to download the content from video streaming platform.

Any chance you will offer MP3 streaming support in the near future?

Yes, they can download the videos with online tools.

For MP3 streaming, It's on our futur functionality list, we are always thinking about it. Maybe one day yes, but I don't know when.

Hello, uptostream has any limits like uptobox ? Only premium users can watch videos without any problems? If you delete file at uptobox it will be also deleted from uptostream ?

Edit:

so you have a viewing limit for users ? Thats bad, you have a lot of ads, you're getting pay thx to them, and you also want get money from premium sales. There's to much competition, if people notice that they must pay for watching videos they will go to other site that also provide them streams for free... Look at openload, they pay to uploaders and still keep their service free for users .... For downloads premium is good, but for streams, nobody will use this, especially since people share ip's so somebody will come to your site for first time, start to watch video and after 5 min. you will block him (because someone else used limit on same ip) and ask for money, he will say fuck it, lets watch somewhere else ...

Last edited:
Hello, uptostream has any limits like uptobox ? Only premium users can watch videos without any problems? If you delete file at uptobox it will be also deleted from uptostream ?

Uptostream has some limits yes, 120 minuts per day of free streaming.

Premium users have unlimited viewing time.

If we delete a file on Uptobox, we delete it on Uptostream too yes, it's a logical process if an abuse is reported.

so you have a viewing limit for users ? Thats bad, you have a lot of ads, you're getting pay thx to them, and you also want get money from premium sales. There's to much competition, if people notice that they must pay for watching videos they will go to other site that also provide them streams for free... Look at openload, they pay to uploaders and still keep their service free for users .... For downloads premium is good, but for streams, nobody will use this, especially since people share ip's so somebody will come to your site for first time, start to watch video and after 5 min. you will block him (because someone else used limit on same ip) and ask for money, he will say fuck it, lets watch somewhere else ...

We have ads yes, but not a lot on Uptostream, only one pop and one banner (on the website only).

Openload offer a different type of service, I don't know how much time they will be able to do that, but I hope everything will be ok for them.

You are right about shared IP, we are working on a solution for that for non-registered users. If you are registered, no problem with that.

For the moment, Uptostream has a large base of users, and they are loving it.

Btw, thank you for your comment, we love to see that kind of comments, we can build things and resolve problems.

Happy hour!!! Download as many files as you want, we offer you a preview of the Premium.

preview of premium but connections are limited to 2 per file lol

Now, uptobox.com direct download links, can not be use as a direct link for, remote up-loadable links to file host... :(

Now receiving a HTML file instead of the real file uploaded.

Is there any other free service/s which I can use to upload files to hosts using remote upload ?

Last edited:
@Blura => read and replied ;) Nice to see you again.

@Bonata7 => It's a new security features implemented to prevent abuses. It's always available for premium users, but monitored. If we see an abuse, we'll contact the user first, and downgrade account if abuse is continuing.

@Blura => read and replied ;) Nice to see you again.

@Bonata7 => It's a new security features implemented to prevent abuses. It's always available for premium users, but monitored. If we see an abuse, we'll contact the user first, and downgrade account if abuse is continuing.

I can understand from your business point of view. Nothing wrong with that. :)

But, I only need a free option. :'(

If I can buy the premium. I already done it.

Time to find a alternative for my task.

Dear WJ users, any help regarding this matter?

I need a uptobox FREE alternative which support remote upload to file hosts.

No offense to uptobox. It is a grate free file host. But I need that feature. Thanks for the good time which I had with uptobox

Our premium is very cheap, you can be premium for 3$ per month, that's change of the 10 to 15$ habitually required by others.

Or you can also be premium for free if you share your files, one month is offered each 10K downloads ;)

I hope you will find another alternative if you can't be premium.

Our premium is very cheap, you can be premium for 3$ per month, that's change of the 10 to 15$ habitually required by others.

Or you can also be premium for free if you share your files, one month is offered each 10K downloads ;)

I hope you will find another alternative if you can't be premium.

you should add affiliate option downloads or visualizations win

I have completed my Bitcoin transaction.

But still my account is not upgraded. :cursing:

I have send a ticket informing the matter Ticket: #XLF-919-14152

But no answer.

If you can not upgrade my account, I want my money back }:-)

Finally upgraded thanks....:wave: :wave::wave:

Last edited:
Back