Uptobox.com Discussion Thread

Uptobox_com

logo_uptobox_lt.png

EDIT: Uptobox.com launch Uptostream.com. You can now stream your files and they are available in HD (360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K UHD) on all platforms.
Uptobox and Uptostream are complementary, your premium works on each side. No limits!!!

Uptobox.com is free and fast file sharing service.

We operate since more than 5 years now and offer a very qualitative service to all our users, free and premium.

The storage space offered begin at 1TB for free users, and is unlimited our premium users.

[STRIKE]You can store files up to 50GB each.[/STRIKE]
EDIT Jan/17: You can store files up to 200GB each.

The download speed is unlimited, for all our users.

If you have popular files, you can exchange your points with a premium subscription.

1 UTB point = 1000 downloads from anywhere.

If you have questions, requests, you can send the at Uptobox - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

We hope you'll like our service!

Uptobox.com Team.

Last edited:
384 comments
Thanks for the premium extension!
I already previously bought 1 year premium so that my files won't expire for my downloaders.

I've only received good feedback from my downloaders about uptobox and they love it.

For those who wants affiliate, go use other hosts then. There's plenty and plenty of others around.

Uptobox's current business model are working just fine for them and for us uploaders and downloaders who are using their services.

Last edited:
Hello, there is some problem.
We can add 5 links in remote upload, but it saves only first links and give limit exceed error for next links.
Also same error with multiple upload files.
Please check this issue.

Hi,

The problem has been resolved after your post, this reply is just to confirm it's done ;)

guys,

Paid filehosts => uploaded.net, RG earn from payment + shaving mode on, then pay little to affilaite + they pay bills

Free filehosts => uptobox, billionuploads => they also have to pay bills, bandwidth and maintaining server is not easy and cheap, + they earn from ads, they there profit must be low.

i always support for free user filehosts :)

Several of my American downloaders have been unable to access my files for the past few days, they either get a CloudFlare captcha page which won't go away or a firefox error message about never ending re-directs any ideas why?

Unable to open uptobox in india

Hello uptobox i am your user from 3 months and have two requests as below-
1 Please tell me how to open uptobox.com{i am unable to open uptobox in india}
2 Please credit premuim to my account name is Pavitra

guys,

Paid filehosts => uploaded.net, RG earn from payment + shaving mode on, then pay little to affilaite + they pay bills

Free filehosts => uptobox, billionuploads => they also have to pay bills, bandwidth and maintaining server is not easy and cheap, + they earn from ads, they there profit must be low.

i always support for free user filehosts :)

You are a fool if you think that uptobox makes low profit, the guy is a millionnaire, they are ranked 2300 in alexa, uptobox is a very wealthy filehost.
Obviously you have no idea about what you are talking about, get an update man! uptobox is not only earning from ads they are selling premium accounts.
I have a different scheme for you

Free filehost => Megaupload => Kim Dotcom => Richest ever filehost owner.

Back