Uptobox.com Discussion Thread

Uptobox_com

logo_uptobox_lt.png

EDIT: Uptobox.com launch Uptostream.com. You can now stream your files and they are available in HD (360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K UHD) on all platforms.
Uptobox and Uptostream are complementary, your premium works on each side. No limits!!!

Uptobox.com is free and fast file sharing service.

We operate since more than 5 years now and offer a very qualitative service to all our users, free and premium.

The storage space offered begin at 1TB for free users, and is unlimited our premium users.

[STRIKE]You can store files up to 50GB each.[/STRIKE]
EDIT Jan/17: You can store files up to 200GB each.

The download speed is unlimited, for all our users.

If you have popular files, you can exchange your points with a premium subscription.

1 UTB point = 1000 downloads from anywhere.

If you have questions, requests, you can send the at Uptobox - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

We hope you'll like our service!

Uptobox.com Team.

Last edited:
384 comments
Why it is this host in affiliate official support if there it is no affiliate program? I understand that this filehost is good for free users, but i guess it should be on discussion talk without any affiliate program.

You are killing uploader incomes ! I am about to quit upload because of filehost like you and 1Fichier which are making huge profits on the back of the uploaders without rewarding those who made you, most of your big uploaders are like slaves, they are working for FREE.

Yes, please just quit uploading.

Not everybody do this to make money!

Many of us just want our downloaders to be able to download our files conveniently and the files available all the time.
Uptobox and 1fichier has been working very very well, so there's no reason for them to provide any affiliate.

@ seeingmole

I've been uploading on Both Uptobox & 1Fichier for 2 Years and i average easily 4K Daily/Download on Uptobox , i Brought this company many $$$, so i am legit to make a statement on this company.
Uptobox & 1Fichier have becoming leaders in some part of european Warez and today they are so big and strong that it is hard to make a little profit with mirror host with affiliate plan.

Uptobox should at least offer us 15% or 20% PPD, I repeat uploader like me made you

The owner of this website (uptobox.com) has banned your IP address (112.215.36.142).

Why uptobox block Indonesia IP ?
its only your ip that blocked not whole country

i use modem. I try to reconnect to get another IP, and happened again. Maybe uptobox blocked that IP from my provider i use :facepalm:
The owner of this website (uptobox.com) has banned your IP address (112.215.36.145).

i use modem. I try to reconnect to get another IP, and happened again. Maybe uptobox blocked that IP from my provider i use :facepalm:
The owner of this website (uptobox.com) has banned your IP address (112.215.36.145).

We haven't block your IP, but Cloudflare probably does. You don't have a test on their page to say "Hi, I'm human" ?

Users who's asking for premium has been credited too.

Number of upload has been increased from 2 to 5 for free users.

Yes, please just quit uploading.

Not everybody do this to make money!

Many of us just want our downloaders to be able to download our files conveniently and the files available all the time.
Uptobox and 1fichier has been working very very well, so there's no reason for them to provide any affiliate.

totally agreed that not all do this to make money, but uploaders need to pay their expenses too (vps, rdps, sborgs, rapidleech, torrent accounts, filehosts, etc etc) so its not like that they should/can just ignore uploaders. they should have an affiliate program for uploaders. n @fredonino, plz dont stop uploading (if u can) just switch filehosts. Wen it is between filehosts n uploaders im all the way (till the end) with an uploader :)

Back