UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week I'm not getting paid, when will I be paid

User UPST: Uploader992

9386ea.jpg

I am glad I ditched your pathetic service early. Cheaters, like your older brother Fileserve, will only count half downloads and not give a dime for sales. Won't pay when you say you would. What's the matter, no money?

I get all the weekly payments. Including promotion of the month. Thank you. :D
Problem: Two days without making remote file upload. Do you send and not "records the file" Pending Remote Files (0). Please note that failure. :(

Hehe, there I was complaining to Fileserve that their servers are slow. It turned out Uploadstation's FTP Uploads are even worst. Currently FTP uploading the same files side by side with Fileserve and Uploadstation speed is 4X slower...Fileserve @1.4 Mbit/s Uploadstation @418 Kbit/s! No Eye See! :facepalm:

RU doesn't work though

@luffy1410
Don't be hasty, u're gonna receive it next Friday (don't request payouts on Thursday) Wednesday is recommended

Hi Uploadstation . I edited new payment but not receive my money :( . Please see in this picture and help me . Thanks
This week I'm not getting paid, when will I be paid
User UPST: Uploader992
have not received payment for this week=)
Hi Uploader992, you will receive your payment this Friday.
LilKun, huyetnhoc, what are your UPST username ?
RU from WU not working, all go to failed.
Can we remote upload from and to filesonic/fileserve/wupload using this host??
You can RU from FS and WU, but not filesonic, they have blocked our servers.
My ftp files pending for an hour :(
RU not work....
my nick is elkape
please fix it! u.u
I get all the weekly payments. Including promotion of the month. Thank you. :D
Problem: Two days without making remote file upload. Do you send and not "records the file" Pending Remote Files (0). Please note that failure. :(
Hi, yes, i found that there some files pending for our FTP and Remote servers, our tech is fixing right now, sorry about that.

this is my first payment, if anyone can tell me when to be paid ?
I have 20.45$
^^ request payout be4 Wednesday, u will get ur money on Friday.
RU doesn't work though
@luffy1410
Don't be hasty, u're gonna receive it next Friday (don't request payouts on Thursday) Wednesday is recommended
You will receive your payment every Friday, request your payout before Wed is recommended. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back