UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, get on fileserver and I am a fairly active uploader premium if you give me enough then I start to climb one of those who used bitshare to fallen and need a reliable.

Upgrade premium please.
my user: Yujkiminstekshur

Last edited:
what about the almost frozen statistic/downloads number ?
you see it's not only me who having the same situation.
i was have a big trust on you, but after seeing the statistic is acting weird (so many hours it's frozen and when it's a life it's only add 0.02 cents on my earning, i am sorry, but i begin to have a doubt about you.
Hi, the statistic is not frozen, the statistic reflects the real download number for your files. Many of our users earning more each day, did you try to share your files with a better way?

uploadstation , don't talk it with me because i don't ref by my self , my refferal earn much money so u want block my account ? , u can check IP login from my refferal and me , if u don't want me earn money and upload to uploadstation please talk with me , and delete all link in my account

Hi, likeop. Did you check with my post? Well, we got a system to check if our users were cheating, I am not here to explain how our system works, but i have checked with your status, I am sure you are referring your self.

I don't cheat. My friend go to my home and he log in his account.
This is my blog:
Code:
http://nicepics.softarchive.net/
http://www.downarchive.com/user/oneagain/news/
And this is blog of my friend.
Code:
http://markivn.softarchive.net/
http://www.downarchive.com/user/vuvuzela/news/
You can check link in blog. This is two personal not one
Hi hung712, we will have a further checking with your account, will let you know the result.

remote upload stcuk mate please fix it
Thanks for notice, we will check with our remote.

is it just me or they don't count the downloads
i'm using Uploadstation since month and wupload since 15 days
both mirrors in everytopic i make
from 2 days i'm making 2 in wupload and just 0.50 in uploadstation
in another way , its impossible that stats are true .
Hi NightMare, what is your login? So that i can take a look for you.

@UPLOADSTATION : When money will be transfer to your WM acc?
The money will be in your account this Friday.

@Uploadstation:
I am wondering how long does your system hold for My Website's "Site Earnings (Holding Amount)"?
30 days

@Uploadstation

And also the ability to use the keyboard ENTER key? I'd like to enter a keyword and then hit ENTER to initiate a search. Right now, everytime we type in a keyword, we have to use the mouse to click SEARCH.

Keep up the good work. You're making progress!

asd.jpg

And, Agree, the Search needs to click the button. That's annoying :(

hi john :)

in the next FManager upgrade can you enable the keyboard user input for searching files in FM ?

File Manager request

- in File Manager ACTIVATE when searching for files the keyboard.

At the moment, search files in FM only works with mouse click no keyboard/enter button.

hope you add this very small change to FManager in the next update soon.

3-4 people (see quotes) already requested this small thing.

ok if u speak it , i will creat new account don't have reffarl , can u move my file to my new account , i uploaded many data for u , i sure i don't cheat reffar, check IP login to my account by your hand u will see

@Uploadstation:

How about fixing some of your annoying system bugs asap?

• Date search only valid on the first page. For example, Searching for "ABC" and set date to "May 1st". The system will display all those ABC files from May 1st and onwards. As soon as you click on "Next page", the system will include all dates even prior to May 1st!
  • Download Count column (#DL) margin is screwed: For example: a download count of 24 would wrapped around to two lines:

Thanks

i have such a comment in my blog:

is it possible?

Yes. It's called Hong Kong. Uploadstation's office is also in Hong Kong.

Fileserve and Filesonic, both also have offices in HK but recently they have re-allowed HK users access. I wonder when Uploadstation would do the same. This U.S. proxy is costing me an arm and a leg: ~US$150 a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back