UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload UK and the slow upload speed is only 500kbps

Hi, I am uploading files from the UK and the upload speed is 500kbps. I wonder if they can give me more speed to upload my files.

My user is: thedanioner

I hope in some way they can do to raise many more files, thanks.

Hi, I am uploading files from the UK and the upload speed is 500kbps. I wonder if they can give me more speed to upload my files.

My user is: thedanioner

I hope in some way they can do to raise many more files, thanks.

you can use filezilla in 10 simultaneous transfers and get 5000kbps ;)

hey uploadstation

when i try downloading a file as free user ,i enter captcha code and i'm getting this error .
We are sorry... The URL you entered cannot be found on the server.
but when i try downloading the same file as premium user , i can download directly and full speed . why ?

Last edited:
hey uploadstation

when i try downloading a file as free user ,i enter captcha code and i'm getting this error .
but when i try downloading the same file as premium user , i can download directly and full speed . why ?
i'm tested. it true. and I understand why the money was reduced. please fix this problem :facepalm:

the users who visit my web site could not download any file yesterday!

i think you are cheating us

if there is a problem please fix it quickly

Last edited:
hey uploadstation

Simple. Uploadstation will pay you if you download as a free user. If you are a premium and your IP has been logged before, no payment to you. This is how uploadstation make money.

ganzo you are joking i think :)
i say, people can not download as free ,but you tell me uploadstation pays for free downloads..:) that's really humorous..

wait check payment :)

Paying, thanks UploadStation :
gggggggggggggggggggggggh.jpg

Uploadstation , why won't you pay WMZ to me ? I requested payout on the last wednesday. But now, I've not got any paid yet ??? .. please give me an answer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back