UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-(X-(X-(X-( :(:(:(:( :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Problem with stat, delay payment, and disable some accounts, what the hell are going on?

Last edited:
i haven't received payment via webmoney too. I think next week i will click payout everyday :))

F*** webmoney! Always problems with this s***.

With PayPal all is ok! Always paid and no problems :)

Why you use this s*** webmoney? Damn Russians... PayPal is not allowed in countries which have WEIRD LAW systems and finance rights, with sick government etc. Cause PayPal wont fiddle with idiots.

Hey, just wondering why my files convert to download so strange (if you understand what i ment with that).

Most of my files are between 1-199 mb, added my first 250 mb file for about 24 hours ago.

So far i only got 3 downloads on uploadstation.
I use imageporter with it so i can see that imageporter image was viewed 170 times, also using bayimg for those that doesnt want ads when looking at preview so probably some there aswell and cant use imageporter on all websites so would have been more if i could.

Posted it on several websites and just 1 of them got 550 views of the thread.

My total amount of downloads each day is ~300 over 5 different threads.

Any reason why i got only 3 total downloads of that 250 mb video when everything else says that it should probably be more? (just 170+ views of thumbnail and probably 3000+ thread views and 3 downloads... seriously feels like something is wrong)

Or is it just that noone that looked at that file wanted to download it even though they download all my other files?

Hope it goes up on the next days, it is so low pay for 1-50 mb files compared to 200+ mb files.

Update:
Wierd today alot of people donwloaded those files.
Yesterday 3
Today 32, extreme difference, atleast todays looks okay.

Last edited:
  • When do I get paid?

We approve payout requests every weekend, you'll receive payouts thereafter in 2 days. For example, if you request for payout on Friday, you would have to wait until the week after for the next approval.

Im sure this has been asked/answered many times but i went through about 20 pages and couldn't find any info. i assumed that if you request on friday and payouts are appoved on weekends then you probably get your money on tuesday? is payouts request a week behind? if not then

what the best time to request payout? and how long from then will i receive payout?

thanks and sorry for a possible repeated question but im sorta confuse...anyone can answer this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back