UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did't receive payment again.
Please check it, thanks.
50483405421503777957.jpg

I didn't receive payment for a month

Hi, UploadStation.

my usermane is m10539055

jCS7hN4.jpg

Last edited:

You use rapidshare download plugin format for upload plugin? U use same IP as FILEJUNGLE official developer (it said) which also copy vinhatrang_lv fileserve plugin without debug the page, seeing the error page etc, what's wrong with u?

Note: I've banned ur UPLOADSTATION n ur FILEJUNGLE id there, thx!

Hi, please don't ignore me.
I haven't received my payment for more than a month.
my id is ti4h84
please pay soon.
I 've pmed you many times.
But you still didn't send payment.

hi Uploadstation? How can i verify my email? No confirmation send on my email to verify?

Oh NVM :facepalm: just verified my account.. Hope to be successful on Uploadstation. :)

Can I have a premium.. Thanks!

Last edited:
Uploadstation is a scam, you guys can't read?

Uploadstation is a sinking ship, but they still want to squish it untill the last second, move to their newest filehost (Filejungle), because this one is dead, and Filejungle still pays (for now).

Hi, UploadStation.
Can You read ma PM?

I didn't receive payment for a month :(

//Edit:
My screen,
1a9354d35d.png

UploadStation, help :)

Link checking, thank you for your patient.

I did't receive payment again.
Please check it, thanks.
50483405421503777957.jpg

Hi, UploadStation.

my usermane is m10539055

jCS7hN4.jpg

You use rapidshare download plugin format for upload plugin? U use same IP as FILEJUNGLE official developer (it said) which also copy vinhatrang_lv fileserve plugin without debug the page, seeing the error page etc, what's wrong with u?

I did a wrong post to submit a download plugin on upload thread.
But the script I submitted is not copying from vinhatrang_lv fileserve plugin.
We based on rapidshare.com + some customization, btw, we will re-write a new one in this week. Thank you very much!

Hi, please don't ignore me.
I haven't received my payment for more than a month.
my id is ti4h84
please pay soon.
I 've pmed you many times.
But you still didn't send payment.

hi Uploadstation? How can i verify my email? No confirmation send on my email to verify?

Oh NVM :facepalm: just verified my account.. Hope to be successful on Uploadstation. :)

Can I have a premium.. Thanks!

Go to control panel, you will see a 'Send verification email' button there. Please check spam folder too if you didn't find in Inbox.

A long list of FTP files pending :facepalm:

How many files you put? When you face this issue? Tell me more details thanks!

Can't download a file from firefox.... site is not working fine with firefox

Tell me the download link, download time, your location, firefox ver?

where is the supprt here??????????? :facepalm:

Please contact customercare@uploadstation.com if you have urgent issue, thank you very much!

its been 2 days i have started uploading in uploadstation.. n haven't earned a single penny.. while m earning 2 $ daily at other filehosts... what is the prob dear uploadstation? do i need to do somthing before the earnings will start? is there anything like to activate affiliate account etc.. plz rep..

its been 2 days i have started uploading in uploadstation.. n haven't earned a single penny.. while m earning 2 $ daily at other filehosts... what is the prob dear uploadstation? do i need to do somthing before the earnings will start? is there anything like to activate affiliate account etc.. plz rep..

May I have your username to check please?
You need to fill-in the payment account info before earning rewards. Thanks!

PS. Mass payment date is Friday, if you request money on THU or FRI, please wait until next week. If you want to receive money at the same week, please request on MON or TUE. Thank you.
Thanks uploadstation!! waiting my payment username: Daisyta :D Regards.

UploadStation, what are my chances to get payment on Friday? I'm clean and honest uploader...
I don't know what's going on.. I'm with you on 2011-04-03 and this is the reward for me? No payments?

Lolz it clearly means that u and filejungle guy r same . isnt it ????

Lately, I notice both Fileserve and Uploadstation have the same unique problem, something not happened before. With FTP upload, some connections will start at around 135 Kbps (17 KB/s) and cannot go any higher. Aborting that connection and restarting it sometimes the speed would return to its norm or around 150-200 KB/s- most of the time but not always!

No other filehosts have this problem, just Fileserve and Uploadstation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back