uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey admin are you Türk?

Yes, my father is turkish and my mother is chinese.

Welcome to WJ

Do u guys give free premium ?​

You can contact our support at support@ul.to and ask them gently if they could provide you an short term test account free of charge.

Could you tell me is there way to get file links in html / bb codes?

Atm, unfortunately not. But I'll talk to our dev-team about this matter, shouldn't be too hard to implement.

If this is an official support,
I'm still waiting for my payment from more than a week ago :d can you please check? Thanks!

Could you provide me your UserID via PM please? I'll check it out.

Max Upload Size?
There is an option to move files to a folder but after moving the files are still visible on the main list :(

Max Upload Size?
There is an option to move files to a folder but after moving the files are still visible on the main list :(

We don't have a max file size for uploads at all.

Actually, our folders aren't real folders but file lists in order to provide better access to linked files, besides that, you can put 1 file in several 'folders' at the same time.

Please check your inbox.I send you my login id.Please send my payoff.already one week completed

Like I stated in my first posting, widthdrawals usually take 3 to 10 days, so please be patient, your request will be processed within this time frame. (Yours was requested on 01-09-2012)

I tried uploading via Zoom Uploader just now but all of my uploads failed :(

Unfortunately we can't provide any support for third party tools, please contact the coder of this tool about this issue, thanks!

You land here after a very long time :) Welcome to WJ. Uploaded.to is a very fast,stable and serious host. Glad to see you guys here hope on WJ platform you guys interconnect with the uploder's and bring some major changes which are required.
My first question is i cant see any option to see my deleted files.?? How can i :)

hi..,

welcome to WJ...good filehost...nice to see u in WJ...

i'm already in ul.to

joined just a few weeks back

why don't this is not official thread yet??

Official threads require verification, e.g. for a mod they will make a uploaded.to/testing123sbga.txt file so they can prove they own the website :) Much like you do with filehosts when you want the webmaster 5% or w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back