uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

Hi,

I'm Sinem from uploaded.to and I'd like to introduce you to the affiliate program of uploaded.to.

uploaded.to is the only online-sharehoster which shares the revenue generated by downloads and premium sales (also fellow ones) with its customers at the same time.

Directly referred customers are payed with 5 EUR, customers who were referred by your referred ones are payed also with 1 EUR per new customer.

The revenue, which is generated via downloads, is determined by these zones: Gold, Silver and Bronze.

This table reveals the amount of money being paid for each valid 1000 downloads made by guests and free account users from each country:

kz49sgua.png

We also provide an complete statistics overview about your generated revenue:

All revenue from scratch
rho2l2.png

Revenue month by month, day by day
attdth.png

You're also able to filter the statistics for revenue generated directly by your account or your referrals.

Payout requests are being processed every 3-10 days, payout can be requested via PayPal, paysafecard, WebMoney, AlertPay and Bank Wire-Transfer.

As a bonus, you get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will answer asap.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Regarding to requests from you, you now have the ability to copy links of files to the clipboard directly via the file manager.

We also added the ability to put the output as basic HTML and BBCode when you choose your files and open them in the basic linklist output.

2wqgaxs.png

Last edited:
923 comments
If this is an official support,
I'm still waiting for my payment from more than a week ago :D can you please check? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back