uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find any issues in our system, tried uploading files via FireFox, Chrome and IE and everything seems fine. Please clear your cache and try refreshing the page before trying other uploads.

yes i did. i tried using firefox chrome also tried using zoom uploader. all same. web upload speed 25~50kb/sec and after few sec it stuck. i have asked my other few frnd they also facing same problem.

If you experience problems with the web uploader, try uploading via FTP instead. It is faster, more stable and comfortable.

You can gain access to our ftp via ftp.uploaded.to using your normal login credentials.

Remote upload does work fine also from supported sites, hosters like FileSonic, RapidShare and Wupload have blocked our IPs so we can't do anything about this circumstance atm.

Guests are limited to 200 kB/s atm, registered Free-Account users get variable speeds up to 2,5 MB/s depending on the capacity which is free at that moment.

You can register a free account in order to test the remote upload if it works or not from your desired host.

man atleast count 1 download from every premium user every 24hr every filehost does that like filesonic fileserve hotfile etc etc croko you name it...

and u did not answer me what are advertised uploaded accounts the users purchase premium from my ref and they purchased premium not free account that is straight scam !

also i would not upload on ur site unless u start counting premium downloads.. it hurts alot,i'm uploading 1GB file and still no money and u have already taken 3 sales lol

bff9bcb4fc.jpg

9e44075c22.jpg

that is just 1 screenshot of downloads :)

ppl please tell them to count atleast 1 download from premium user per 24hrs..

edit : and i forgot to mention that all those downloads are from grade A "Germany"

-simmer

Last edited:
Welcome and good luck!

Welcome to WJ! You should add Premium downloads arent counted (Others count 1 per 24h for premium)

And you must tell everybody that payouts of less than $100 have a 19% discount (for taxes or something). For example: if you request $50 you will receive $40.50.

If you experience problems with the web uploader, try uploading via FTP instead. It is faster, more stable and comfortable.

You can gain access to our ftp via ftp.uploaded.to using your normal login credentials.

Remote upload does work fine also from supported sites, hosters like FileSonic, RapidShare and Wupload have blocked our IPs so we can't do anything about this circumstance atm.

thanks for the suggestion, but it's really annoying upload using ftp thn i have to go file manager for copy the download links. well ul web upload speed always great. mostly i get 40~60mb/sec but from yesterday web upload kinda impossible.

Hey there tell me how to use my ul.to premium account on internet download manager and how to make remote upload from filesonic and fileserve to uploaded.to.....

welcome!

uploaded.to happy to see here! =)
Whenever needed, I used the "Support" site, I always respond the next day (supportfr@ul.to).
Many hosting services are slow to respond, others never respond.
Besides the excellent service they offer.
I hope that more users do not lose quality.

I'll take you here .. a doubt, the file that "doubles" (Files) to folder (Folders)
2x is added on Backup-space?

Thanks and welcome! :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back