Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploaded.to is gonna be a lovable filehost especially after they blocked their site to be accessible from USA(Fuckable Feds Country)..

I think Uploaded.to is the only filehost left for now that we can start thinking of doing our online uploading business without any problem..

I doubt about Fsc...

*Was pretty good. With them disallowing the entire US, they'll go down amazingly fast.

Lol?

Uploaded to shits on the US - biggest filehost in Europe / Germany

Everything is uploaded on uploaded.to in germany - they dont need the US so they can easly block them.

Bad news over there.. see, most premium buys are from the US customers where these filehosts get their revenues so this is so f*cked up and it sux in the long run.

Even non-usa filehost would become 50% useless and may not be able to run for long if IPs are blocked in the USA, again, where most paying customers are from. This is also bad for the advertising sector.. again, where a huge % of revenues comes from. Ya, it sux!!

Bad news over there.. see, most premium buys are from the US customers where these filehosts get their revenues so this is so f*cked up and it sux in the long run.

ul.to gets most of its revenue from EU customers, to block US users will not hurt ul.to it will safe them.

I think I'll need to give uploaded.to a chance.
I didn't know they operated from Europe.
Also didn't know they accepted Bitcoin as payment method.

Last edited:
Lol?

Uploaded to shits on the US - biggest filehost in Europe / Germany

Everything is uploaded on uploaded.to in germany - they dont need the US so they can easly block them.

Well, as much as I wish you're right, you'll see the effects of this move with time.

can we just close this thread? no need to get into too much info. Uploaded.to shutdown in U.S.A because of obvious reasons. Nothing much too it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back