Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh man you still living in the stone age or what? Most 1080p movies are over 10gb. Most popular games are over 10gb. If you can't even download a single movie or game in a day, what good is that? Most serious downloaders download way more than that.

what the hell are you downloading if you need more than 10gb per day??

Sheesh man you still living in the stone age or what? Most 1080p movies are over 10gb. Most popular games are over 10gb. If you can't even download a single movie or game in a day, what good is that? Most serious downloaders download way more than that.

31914711158543950828.png

yeah it's ridiculous, you need to pay 5 euros for additional 100gb traffic
it's like RS old system, if one day the 10gb traffic is unused it will be accumulated to the next day

lol@ "serious downloaders"

Bad news over there.. see, most premium buys are from the US customers where these filehosts get their revenues so this is so f*cked up and it sux in the long run.
Don't you think that escaping the Feds & upto$1.5K per infringement case is way much better plant than earning a mere 10K$ revenue/yr from US Premium account sale.
And also why don't you understand that ul.to was there in Eu since a long time. And most of the traffic to them came from Eu countries. So why they bother to operate in US........ :facepalm:

Great question man =)=)
BTW what is your Dl speed ?? :P
10GB/day isn't that big deal 8-)

I think my download speed is up to 16MB or 24MB. Can't remember. Why?

Troll LOL :))

I'm not a troll. If you're downloading 10GB/day ie 300GB/month ALL from one file host then you need to find something in life other than your computer screen and you're certainly in the minority. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back