Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seem to upload new files is no longer possible. I tried several times to upload files with hostingflame rapidleech and appears to be files successful upload but files not on ul.to
Also, the profit is very small for 100 downloaded files I am credited with only 0.35 cents. What's going on with ul.to ?

Seem to upload new files is no longer possible. I tried several times to upload files with hostingflame rapidleech and appears to be files successful upload but files not on ul.to
Also, the profit is very small for 100 downloaded files I am credited with only 0.35 cents. What's going on with ul.to ?

If you read TOS there is answer:

"Download-dependent compensation:
ul shall pay the uploader a specific amount, which is as well as determined by the origin of the unregistered downloaders and the file size. In particular 0,005 EUR shall be paid to the Uploader each per download by non-premium ul Users of the category Gold, 0,003 EUR at the category Silver and 0,001 EUR at countries of the category Bronze, where the file size amounts to between at least 3 megabyte and up to and including 100 Megabyte in size. At files, whose size amount to more than 100 Megabyte up to and including 1 Gigabyte, 3 Euro-Cent Euro-Cent shall be paid to the Uploader each per download by non-premium ul Users of the category Gold, 1,5 Euro-Cent at the category Silver and 0,005 EUR at countries of the category Bronze. In this respect, a Block on Reloads is enabled, as well, which only permits further remuneration for the same User after the expiry of a 24-hour period."

So only free users are counted. One user with one download for 24 hour period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back