uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hi. First thing, I'm not here to offend anyone. Guys, you can easily compare every requests (the request dates) from JKill1 screen with informations about btc available here on wjunction topic, the dates of the orders looks real, I truly believe him. These dates coincide with the many posts of other wjunction members from the past.

Second thing - Only bank payouts are still delayed, many people still didn't get money from July 2020 requests because July is the month the all problems started. Since then btc and wme payouts are processed less frequently but there are no major problems with those methods. Only problems with the bank still continue. The thing with hold payouts or payout requested from suspended account is really other case. UL solving/proceeding that individually. If you always create a new account and make a request it will be always hold because first request is hold always and mostly every method change causes hold. If your request is hold right now you must wait, I don't know how long but in most cases payout is finally send. Check my posts since August I frequently complains about not received a bank payout (Still waiting). But crypto worked for me. Call me a "staff" also if you want, cheers.

Com certeza, este tópico pode ser encerrado, porque não há membros oficiais da equipe da UL aqui para moderá-lo. Só você como membro da equipe oculto.
você não tem provas. continue me acuse. e estão pedindo a outro membro que me denuncie sem provas. promover me cancelar
Hi. First thing, I'm not here to offend anyone. Guys, you can easily compare every requests (the request dates) from JKill1 screen with informations about btc available here on wjunction topic, the dates of the orders looks real, I truly believe him. These dates coincide with the many posts of other wjunction members from the past.

Second thing - Only bank payouts are still delayed, many people still didn't get money from July 2020 requests because July is the month the all problems started. Since then btc and wme payouts are processed less frequently but there are no major problems with those methods. Only problems with the bank still continue. The thing with hold payouts or payout requested from suspended account is really other case. UL solving/proceeding that individually. If you always create a new account and make a request it will be always hold because first request is hold always and mostly every method change causes hold. If your request is hold right now you must wait, I don't know how long but in most cases payout is finally send. Check my posts since August I frequently complains about not received a bank payout (Still waiting). But crypto worked for me. Call me a "staff" also if you want, cheers.
thanks bro.

@JKill1

Whatever language that is, i can't read it. So pls speak english. Only english is allowed on wjunction. Read the rules. If your english is too bad, use google translate. THX.

----------------------

Strange, jkill1 & arjano have 100% UL posts, not a single post in other topics. Sorry, but that's too stupid for me, i won't reply anymore. Uploaded, you're soo poor to use several fake accounts. Rest in peace, most uploaders are smart and will change the service in future. Till now half of the power uploaders already changed to other hosts. Rest in peace UL and burn in hell.

R I P Rip GIF by Stassi Schroeder

@JKill1

Whatever language that is, i can't read it. So pls speak english. Only english is allowed on wjunction. Read the rules. If your english is too bad, use google translate. THX.

----------------------

Strange, jkill1 & arjano have 100% UL posts, not a single post in other topics. Sorry, but that's too stupid for me, i won't reply anymore. Uploaded, you're soo poor to use several fake accounts. Rest in peace, most uploaders are smart and will change the service in future. Till now half of the power uploaders already changed to other hosts. Rest in peace UL and burn in hell.

R I P Rip GIF by Stassi Schroeder
received my cryptovoucher yesterday and payed to day , I never had a problem with them yet

Hi if somebody are interested the estimated statistics about last restock are like that:

between 18-02-2021 and 01-03-2021 there were 90 requests //average 8 a day - obviously most are wme & banks and some crypto from 18-02.
between 01-03-2021 and 03-03-2021 there were 130 requests // obviously nearly all were cryptos from late 01-03 and early 02-03 but some people who got wme that day could requested earlier another wme before crypto availability, so I would bet that about 30 request were wme and about 100 were crypto. Summaring that this crypto replenishment was not really big one.

cheers

@UrSoulIsMine congrats for being so fast and the amounts

@JKill1

Again, i told you i won't discuss that anymore. If you can't read english, pls learn it instead of bothering me. How stupid someone has to be not to speak english? Dumbass :)

And btw. in the past, and i've already written that (so again learn english moron), i always earned 1,000+ per month with uploaded. Now i earn 1,500+ using rapidgator and ddownload. So for me it was a good deal to switch the hosts. Plus i'm saving a ton of traffic per month, because i don't have to reupload 70 TB every five days.

So i'm pretty satisfied. And you? It seems like you're very unsatisfied with your life :)

@JKill1

Again, i told you i won't discuss that anymore. If you can't read english, pls learn it instead of bothering me. How stupid someone has to be not to speak english? Dumbass :)

And btw. in the past, and i've already written that (so again learn english moron), i always earned 1,000+ per month with uploaded. Now i earn 1,500+ using rapidgator and ddownload. So for me it was a good deal to switch the hosts. Plus i'm saving a ton of traffic per month, because i don't have to reupload 70 TB every five days.

So i'm pretty satisfied. And you? It seems like you're very unsatisfied with your life :)
i know speak english very well , and i speak 2 languages , who you thing you are? to me you are a crying baby, who needs file hosters to survive.
Post automatically merged:

Haha, you raped this ugly guy!

Donald Trump Laugh GIF by Election 2020
Who are you? for me it's just a drool egg

Last edited:
Back