uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
You could almost think that the UL staff is suddenly interested in the allegations written here, there is hardly any other explanation, the "premonition" when WME will be paid, even if only a percentage of the users have been paid, the opening of CV, what then apparently the payment was made in a hurry, unless the UL staff themselves put a little sand in the eyes of the users.
But the best Joke is "best host in 2021", muhahahaha.
Smart customers do not forget the last 9 or 10 months in which you have paid nothing or only partially, from the time of which, I speak from my own experience, amounts are still outstanding.

Freddie

I think it's UL support themself. They're soooo poor that they have fake good reviews these days.

the simpsons laughing GIF
That`s what i mean, check the accounts who post positiv and the time between the posts!
I requested payment crypto vouchers about 6 hours ago and just got paid :)

Time between the posts 2min???! LOL

They really think the people are stupid

I`m sure 99% from the positiv posts about UL are UL Employees.
Read the last 4 Pages, then you will know who is a "Spy" in this Thread, and give wrong information!

Freddie

That`s what i mean, check the accounts who post positiv and the time between the posts!

Time between the posts 2min???! LOL

They really think the people are stupid

I`m sure 99% from the positiv posts about UL are UL Employees.
Read the last 4 Pages, then you will know who is a "Spy" in this Thread, and give wrong information!

Freddie
say when you know something. stop say shit without proof . https://pasteboard.co/JQMBBlV.jpg

Comportamento nojento da UL ... como sempre!

ew jogar GIF
Quer mais?
e-mail de comprovante de pagamento para você. bebê
Post automatically merged:

Quer mais?
e-mail de comprovante de pagamento para você. bebê
so ? what you have to say? email proof is here. you think ul.to will lost time for you , doing fake screenshot . you are noobie or just idiot?
Post automatically merged:

LOL - big mouth - no background - tiny toxic fish not so many payout requests. In the past where i used UL in 4 weeks 18 - 20 voucher requests :) So stfu UL support with your faked screenshots.

there is your background

Last edited:
....... you think ul.to will lost time for you , doing fake screenshot . you are noobie or just idiot?
Sure they will, if they lose a lot of income , because more and more user understand right now that it`s useless to use UL, because the not pay on time, if they pay, or they take down the account before (50€) you can make an pay out request.
It cost them 1 min maximum to build a fake screenshot.

Freddie

Sure they will, if they lose a lot of income , because more and more user understand right now that it`s useless to use UL, because the not pay on time, if they pay, or they take down the account before (50€) you can make an pay out request.
It cost them 1 min maximum to build a fake screenshot.

Freddie
i never seen they answer here or post something. in this case i am not stuff from uploaded. and they dont give a fuck about your opinion they make this clear so much time ago. if you are more smart you can see the things more clearly

Back