uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments

@FreddieMercury

Yes, information are not public, those are simply calculated. Everybody can calculate how many payouts are daily, monthly, all you need to do is have 2 accounts or a friend with an account. You won't know which payout method user selected but you may estimate it too.
First example : you make a request WME or bank, and on day after that you make second request WME or bank on another account or ask a friend to make a request day after you. Compare request #ids and there you got that there were about 5-10 daily request WME or bank. When there is a btc available day, then you do the same test and will see the result of comparing #ids will be huge. 5-10 request will be from usual WME and bank users and the rest will be from cryptos. If you can't have 2 accounts or doesn't have a friend, there is solution also for calculating number of monthly payouts.
Example: there were about 400 request from day 2021-01-18 to day 2021-02-18. I say previously that 250 requests become only from one day (2021-01-18) so the rest 150 are different payouts than btc (estimating). You can compare different dates and the result will be similar. Between 2020-10-02 and 2020-11-25 there were over 500. Summarizing we can easily say that they getting 300-400 payouts monthly.
If you don't know where to find your payout #id - simpy open your ul payouts page requests lists with chrome then press
ctr+shift+i
ctf+f
find "entry payed" . You will find yours id=, cheers

Why do you refuse to pay me ???
What documents do I need to verify my data?
I have already sent you all screenshots of my wallet and other documents, what else is required of me ?

"Dear Affiliate partner,
Thank you for your request.
In order to process your payout request, we kindly ask you to verify your webmoney purse, your name and the country used with your webmoney purse."

Why do you refuse to pay me ???
What documents do I need to verify my data?
I have already sent you all screenshots of my wallet and other documents, what else is required of me ?

"Dear Affiliate partner,
In order to process your payout request, we kindly ask you to verify your webmoney purse, your name and the country used with your webmoney purse."
Send them your WME, your name and country, exactly the same data you put in payout request. Simply copy and paste those data from payout page and send them via email, it will be ok.

Send them your WME, your name and country, exactly the same data you put in payout request. Simply copy and paste those data from payout page and send them via email, it will be ok.
I am not the only one who has lost hope, but rather it is being stubborn, uploaded.net has not paid since July, I asked for the payment again and it has been 50 days and I have not received, they had the excuse of having problems with the banks, and now with webmoney too? This man is a con man and he uses cocaine from what I have been told, he is broke.

"Dear Affiliate partner,
This is the way they play on time, no joke. They ask you long time answered stupid questions, if you answer them you will not get any replay if it`s ok or not! Only when you make Pressure you will get again an stupid answer like "your payout request will now be checked". Then you will get after 1-2 weeks more a mail that you have to proof from where your income comes from, and so on.......
Means, from your payout request to the status "Checked" you loose minimum 3-4 weeks. This have a system, to keep YOUR money as long they can do. UL is the upf.. Hoster around already.
Why the Hell they want to know in witch county i use my purse? That makes no sense, i can use my purse around the world, right?

Freddie

Maybe ... but i'm sure they will ask for proofs as soon they're in stock again and after sending them the proofs i'll have to wait some weeks again. Sorry, but what UL is doing now is just bullshit.

The combination of banning accounts after some days + extremly delayed payout = make no sense to use UL anymore at this point.

Maybe ... but i'm sure they will ask for proofs as soon they're in stock again and after sending them the proofs i'll have to wait some weeks again. Sorry, but what UL is doing now is just bullshit.

The combination of banning accounts after some days + extremly delayed payout = make no sense to use UL anymore at this point.
Sure we must change it unless they pay regularly, i send mail by this meaning
But , alot of uploaders mainly in japan used it and uploaded makes good sales from there

In ul it says paid by wm, but I have not received the payment in webmoney, how long does it take for the payment to arrive in my wallet
Post automatically merged:

hello, look at what webmoney tells me, have I declined the payment?

I has attempted to transfer xxx.00 WME on Exxxxxxxxxxx, but limitations of your WMID prevented from transferring funds. In order to continue using your WME purse please accept the Terms and Conditions of the new WME Guarantor via https://link.wmtransfer.com/kGagiI has attempted to transfer 000.00 WME on E, but limitations of your WMID prevented from transferring funds. In order to continue using your WME purse please accept the Terms and Conditions of the new WME Guarantor via https://link.wmtransfer.com/kGagi

Last edited:
You don`t have accept the new Terms and Conditions from WME, they tell you that in that information. No accept no receive funds, easy ;)
Now they send your funds back, you have to accept the new Terms and Conditions, and make a new payout request and WAT again! Sorry that is now your fault.
Accept Terms and Conditions log in with your WMID account, all other needed thinks will tell you there!

Freddie

Back