uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Good to know they are processing it. I am still waiting for my first/oldest "paid".
I have been since August eight months with the payment processed, and I processed it again and I have been waiting 35 more days, and I still have hope, I am positive, hahahaha
Post automatically merged:

As long as upper is still up on this host, the situation will not improve, on the contrary, it has been more than a year since UL started with irregular payments, accounts are blocked shortly before a possible payment (min 50 €), etc. That The whole has a method, who has not yet understood this will probably never understand it.
All mails with content like "Our payout department has problems, we apologize" are purely to appease the upper. Who needs 9 months to solve such a problem? Then a CV payment is made possible for 1-2 minutes, only that here and in other boards posts come up like "I received my CV payment today", pure alibi actions. If not created by some UL staff! I wouldn't be surprised!
Don't just read the last 2 pages here on the board, make the effort to go back 6 months, then you will come to this conclusion yourself!
I think it's simpler, he's broke and wants to serve his clients, to generate money from those who buy premium accounts, and will pay a few uploaders that he sees fit

Last edited:
I still don't understand how everyone can rely on this file hoster. Of course it is an oldie from the past. It also works great and everything.

But how can some of you somehow wait more than 60 days for the money?
You are right, but i used uploaded,rapidgator,nitroflare so i donot have problems for waiting
cryptovoucher received, requested 2 days ago
Congrats, but still not available hhhh

cryptovoucher received, requested 2 days ago

Congrats, i'm still waiting more than a month ...

btc got paid today

Nope, not for all. Holding since 18th jan.

I ordered a payment on CV three days ago.
Everyone got it. Me not. Status: Open. :((
No abuse. No hold. Old account. Earlier I received payments without problems.
WTF!?
It`s funny, really!
There are upper who get the money after 2-3 days(?), and other upper have to wait one month, come on, this is BULLS...! They kidding the upper.
I make a bet, all of the posts like "received, requested 2 days ago", sorry to say so, are for me fake, created by some UL staff, like i said before.
At that time when they really paid by time, long time ago, the people who request a CV at the same time was paid at the same time.

FM

@

FreddieMercury

One month ago on 18.01 crypto request was opened for 4-5 hours and in that time period over 250 people successfuly requested crypto according to payouts #ids . ul started sending vouchers from 23.01 and ended 30.01 (last people claiming). So the fastest request waited for processing 5 days, and the latest orders 12 days. A few request from that batch which were put hold may remain unprocessed (for example Jennifer_Jareau) as hold request always are problematic and need more time. They were skipping my hold payment exactly the same way some time ago and sending newer submissions.

Believe it or not but it was like that. They are not sending all crypto at one day anymore. The same thing with bank payouts, they are processing it one by one, it's not mass payment anymore. Only WME payment system stays mass-payment according to what I know. Don't call me that I am from ul team. I received crypto in January and in February that's a fact but I'm still also waiting for one bank payment almost 8 months and I am not happy with that. Cheers

It`s funny, really!
There are upper who get the money after 2-3 days(?), and other upper have to wait one month, come on, this is BULLS...! They kidding the upper.
I make a bet, all of the posts like "received, requested 2 days ago", sorry to say so, are for me fake, created by some UL staff, like i said before.
At that time when they really paid by time, long time ago, the people who request a CV at the same time was paid at the same time.

FM
uploaded.net is ruined by drugs, lives in Seville, the owner of an online host has told me

2 month waiting for the btc , still not available !
Post automatically merged:

atleast add wmz instead wme ! I do not think it will be too hard for you

Last edited:
@

FreddieMercury

One month ago on 18.01 crypto request was opened for 4-5 hours and in that time period over 250 people successfuly requested crypto according to payouts #ids . ul started sending vouchers from 23.01 and ended 30.01 (last people claiming). So the fastest request waited for processing 5 days, and the latest orders 12 days. A few request from that batch which were put hold may remain unprocessed (for example Jennifer_Jareau) as hold request always are problematic and need more time. They were skipping my hold payment exactly the same way some time ago and sending newer submissions.

Believe it or not but it was like that. They are not sending all crypto at one day anymore. The same thing with bank payouts, they are processing it one by one, it's not mass payment anymore. Only WME payment system stays mass-payment according to what I know. Don't call me that I am from ul team. I received crypto in January and in February that's a fact but I'm still also waiting for one bank payment almost 8 months and I am not happy with that. Cheers
all of us who charge by bank account, we lost that payment, and I don't understand why uploaded.net credited it to our account

@

FreddieMercury

Don't call me that I am from ul team. I received crypto in January and in February that's a fact..........
But that is quite detailed information for a "customer", who has exact information about the duration and successfully redeemed CV of a possible payment request!
I want to put it this way, and if you assume that this information is true (the UL truth lol), then this information is not really public on the Internet ......?
Whereby we're back to a company affiliation, just hypotetically speaking.
UL is down on it, even the most in good faith should know about this. Btw a "hold" is only imposed as far as I know if there are "open questions" about how the payout amount comes about. Then the customer receives an email with the request to clarify about it, if possible with screens or, better still, with the URL.
But I would not be surprised if that was interpreted differently by UL in a hurry ...

Freddie

Back