uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
man dont say shit.

Do you think it´s shit? Waiting for just 2 months, and now just two guys getting crypto? Strange. And since 25.11 I´m trying to request payout and it´s never available. Payment issues for about 7 months? Are you kidding me? They won´t pay. And how do you call pepole who don´t pay? Saints?

Do you think it´s shit? Waiting for just 2 months, and now just two guys getting crypto? Strange. And since 25.11 I´m trying to request payout and it´s never available. Payment issues for about 7 months? Are you kidding me? They won´t pay. And how do you call pepole who don´t pay? Saints?
i know you are right , but they dont steal . if you have balance, sooner or later they will pay

I also confirm, received crypto yesterday evening. I managed to request it on Friday but it was very low amount. I tried greater amount many times but is was not available, so I tried lower amount out of curiosity and it was accepted. So they restocked only a few vouchers to their base i think it was occasional restock like some time ago user @ff16 managed to successfully request crypto on 16 October (WME payout day) as they put only few vouchers. Maybe they focused this time on amazon vouchers and bigger crypto restock will be later. Cheers

I also confirm, received crypto yesterday evening. I managed to request it on Friday but it was very low amount. I tried greater amount many times but is was not available, so I tried lower amount out of curiosity and it was accepted. So they restocked only a few vouchers to their base i think it was occasional restock like some time ago user @ff16 managed to successfully request crypto on 16 October (WME payout day) as they put only few vouchers. Maybe they focused this time on amazon vouchers and bigger crypto restock will be later. Cheers
Yes , i requested amazon and received then re requested again and still opened may be they will pay today and for crypto i requested at 2october, 16 oct,. 25 nov. But, i cannot request at last Friday
I hope they restocking big amount soon

Uploaded Does Not Pay
Nitroflare Erases files so fast that there is no time to Generate Sales
Rapidgator only counts sales 8 Hours a Day (at least it seems to me)
Alfafile nobody wants it
Turbobit, for my good (Mixed Mode)
Ddownload does not count sales even in your best dreams
UploadGiG account sales day yes and day no

Then Add the Commissions of Bitcoin and Paypal ... and we have to pray that Filesonic returns, because that way you can't pay even the server ...

hahahahahha
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PS: He has! but they keep making money ... incredible! they tease us as they want :older_man:... my mother.

What Profit Mode?
Post automatically merged:

I had an account for years but now I enter and it does not let me change the mode ..... it just leaves me like this:

PPD4 50% of Downloads 1% of Sales Unlimited download speed, captcha and countdown included

xDD

Así no

Last edited:
What Profit Mode?
Post automatically merged:

I had an account for years but now I enter and it does not let me change the mode ..... it just leaves me like this:

PPD4 50% of Downloads 1% of Sales Unlimited download speed, captcha and countdown included

xDD

Así no
PPD 100% of Downloads 1% of Sales/ Download Speed 100K /captcha and countdown included
I wanted to change it too, and it is always put in this option.
although the other options are not so interesting.

@BIODIGITZMAN welcome to 2021. Filehosting has nearly died.. you dont live in 2010 anymore. You guys need to accept some changes.

Streaming and Apps are the future.. netflix.. amazon prime.. spotify and hundred alternatives are here. The golden ages with earning 10k in month only with sales is gone.

Filehosting companies cant be like years ago since megaupload shutdown. A lot lf new laws and other tings.

ddownload.com is one of the best actually. If you have a lot of downloads.. you make great money with them. Because you earn also from Free downloads. Rapidgator counts only premium downloads. I make around 400 usd in week only with ddownload.com

@BIODIGITZMAN welcome to 2021. Filehosting has nearly died.. you dont live in 2010 anymore. You guys need to accept some changes.

Streaming and Apps are the future.. netflix.. amazon prime.. spotify and hundred alternatives are here. The golden ages with earning 10k in month only with sales is gone.

Filehosting companies cant be like years ago since megaupload shutdown. A lot lf new laws and other tings.

ddownload.com is one of the best actually. If you have a lot of downloads.. you make great money with them. Because you earn also from Free downloads. Rapidgator counts only premium downloads. I make around 400 usd in week only with ddownload.com

I only claim one word: "Good Practices" here nobody plays fair in 2021 or 2030, if you earn so much with downloads only in sales you could earn triple, right? but the magic word will not let you earn more than what the Filehost wants to pay you. "Good Practices", Filesonic did not care to pay you .. for saying something .. 70% and he kept 30% (that's a saying).

But how can a Tracker System count sales so well?

Total .. the magic word .. you are not going to earn more money than they want to pay you .. and that is 2021.

If you want good sales use rapidgator or nitroflare. If you want good PPD use ddownload

Yes, but for that I already have Turbobit that works well for me. Here what is really needed is something that counts sales perfectly like Filesonic in the past ... It counted sales perfectly.

If you focus on payment for downloads you lose sales.

In this last year I have tested DDownload 2 times for months ... and nothing .. downloads if it counts in that special way but zero sales ... I have had 2 Teras of space and I have had to delete them 2 times for the Sales topic.

Back