uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
with the difference that sales do not count me ... it will be that I do not sell anything ... surely
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
with the difference that sales do not count me ... it will be that I do not sell anything ... surely

Uploaded ?

Uploaded dont count the sales I buy a premium with my affiliate link and 0 comission
you will have canceled the payment.
last month I saw 3 sales disappear. They appeared one day, and the next they disappeared. Many people buy premium, download, and then cancel the purchase.
This month, I have seen 1 sale disappear. And now I have one from yesterday that hasn't disappeared.

Uploaded dont count the sales I buy a premium with my affiliate link and 0 comission

Uploaded As everyone does what they want, even if you compare Uploaded from 2012 to Uploaded from 2021, the conclusion is: Count and pay what they want to pay, (very few sales) like the FASHION now of the Filehoster, turn off and let's go.

There is no Decent Filehoster from Filesonic or Sharingmatrix, then you can put any here ... I have tried them all ... since 2006, imagine everything I have tried xD

FileServer? Extabit? xD

Hotfile? or Bitshare?

Last edited:
you will have canceled the payment.
last month I saw 3 sales disappear. They appeared one day, and the next they disappeared. Many people buy premium, download, and then cancel the purchase.
This month, I have seen 1 sale disappear. And now I have one from yesterday that hasn't disappeared.
No i dont canceled the payement my account is premium

Uploaded As everyone does what they want, even if you compare Uploaded from 2012 to Uploaded from 2021, the conclusion is: Count and pay what they want to pay, (very few sales) like the FASHION now of the Filehoster, turn off and let's go.

There is no Decent Filehoster from Filesonic or Sharingmatrix, then you can put any here ... I have tried them all ... since 2006, imagine everything I have tried xD

FileServer? Extabit? xD

Hotfile? or Bitshare?
2009 for me I used Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic sharefile....

FileServer? Extabit? xD

Hotfile? or Bitshare?
What about 1fichier ?

Last edited:
No i dont canceled the payement my account is premium

2009 for me I used Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic sharefile....

What about 1fichier ?
No problem with 1fichier after years and years but it's only PPS
Uploaded...8 months without my money... Bye bye money...

hi i am going to request a payment for bitcoin, can someone tell me how to request it I always did it by bank transfer, regards
Hello , we all waiting for crypto availability, you can request via crypto vouchers payout by putting your email, password , you will receive vouchers in your coupons page , then redeem them via crypto vouchers.io to your bitcoin wallet

Hi, are you paying via webmoney, and how long do you take to pay?

Hello , we all waiting for crypto availability, you can request via crypto vouchers payout by putting your email, password , you will receive vouchers in your coupons page , then redeem them via crypto vouchers.io to your bitcoin wallet
and in webmoney are you paying? thanks for answering

Last edited:
Hi, are you paying via webmoney, and how long do you take to pay?

and in webmoney are you paying? thanks for answering
I requested webmoney at 27-12 and still checked , in last times may takes till 30to 40 days and other times they paid me after 16 days

hi i am going to request a payment for bitcoin, can someone tell me how to request it I always did it by bank transfer, regards
Hi. Did you opened new account? I am asking because I remember you complained that you can't request new payout because old bank payout is "checked" since months. So, did you received one or two former payouts via bank transfer or still waiting? In my case no change. Transfer finally received 29 December still has status "checked" and the previous one "paid" did not arrive, so can't request new one. But I am using new account since September, and already got paid crypto few times, so if you too starting over in new account it's good choice. Bad thing with crypto is that you must try to request it everyday ... to finally got paid.

Back