uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hello guys
I sent message to support today about if uploaded will close or not
And this is reply
Dear customer,

Uploaded is not planning to close or shutdown our service.

Kind regards,

Support Department
uploaded.net

powered by
Cyando AG
Alte Steinhauserstrasse 1
6330 Cham
Switzerland
We all want fast payment but i think uploaded has some problems with webmoney and bank so, we should to wait for solving his problems

I used uploaded 3 years ago and get paid every time

Hello guys
And this is reply
Dear customer,

Kind regards,

Support Department
uploaded.net

powered by
Cyando AG
Alte Steinhauserstrasse 1
6330 Cham
Switzerland
We all want fast payment but i think uploaded has some problems with webmoney and bank so, we should to wait for solving his problems

I used uploaded 3 years ago and get paid every time

And if they say " jump in the water " ...

Hello guys
And this is reply
Dear customer,

Kind regards,

Support Department
uploaded.net