uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
some people said they got paid

Hi. Only people who requested Cryptovouchers got paid. All of them got paid, me also. Crypto was available on 2 October and they were sending payouts in the same day which was request or only one day later, that is true. The rest people who had requested webmoney and bank transfers didnt get paid yet for 2-3 months right now. As history showed - next time crypto may be available at the end on October or at early November I think. But there is hope that they will pay webmoney at the end of this week because one of the user got a message from support that would indicate it so let's wait and see. People who requested bank transfer do not get any answers at the moment.

Hi. Only people who requested Cryptovouchers got paid. All of them got paid, me also. Crypto was available on 2 October and they were sending payouts in the same day which was request or only one day later, that is true. The rest people who had requested webmoney and bank transfers didnt get paid yet for 2-3 months right now. As history showed - next time crypto may be available at the end on October or at early November I think. But there is hope that they will pay webmoney at the end of this week because one of the user got a message from support that would indicate it so let's wait and see. People who requested bank transfer do not get any answers at the moment.
thanks a lot
if i get my webmoney payment this week i will never ask for webmoney again

This doesn't really explain why their support hotline leads to a non existing number and the "Verified webmoney" image on their about page links to webmoney saying " This WM identifier does not exist in the system "

I want to say that uploaded.net will never close and still working but it faces some webmoney problems and bank problems and what certains that last payments on WME were sent by paymaster24 not from their WME account so i am sure they will pay and this week they answer all messages not like before ignore our messages

'I want to say that uploaded.net will never close'

dont be so sure!!

This doesn't really explain why their support hotline leads to a non existing number and the "Verified webmoney" image on their about page links to webmoney saying " This WM identifier does not exist in the system "

Call number exist. Info for people who want to call them: They got 2 hotline numbers, one you can find in http://uploaded.net/legal (Support-Hotline: +49-800 18 44 82 1) I think that this number is for EU citizens.
Second number you can find here http://uploaded.net/help (Support-Hotline: +1-800-935-0734 - it is US toll free number, so you must operate USA based number to make a call or you can simply call it free of charge using Skype or get a USA based free VOIP account to do it.

About old "Verified webmoney" Logo image (I suppose you found at http://uploaded.net/about). This image contains their old WMID. It is ancient, they don't operate this webmoney account for like 10 years or so, they simply use external providers, like paymaster24 to send webmoney to their affiliates.

Be my guest and try to call either of them. about webmoney it makes sense considering the extremely low effort they put on maintaining their website (it's 2020 and it's not strictly ssl other than anything) I hate conspiracy theories that sprung up in this or any forum but I tried both numbers without any succession in depth of days. midovet for some reason removed his message (but was saved on the quote) that they are replying to messages but I tried to contact them through various emails addresses on various non-affiliate subjects and didn't get a response either.

Back