uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Support dont reply because they dont want pay
End of uploaded only lost about 600e..
They do reply if you ask them about crypto availability or any other case, for example when you have payment on hold they do reply and solve the case. They don't reply if you ask about estimated time bank and webmoney payments. Maybe they got some issues with their payment processing operator so they can't pay webmoney and bank transfers right now... And They don't reply that questions because they don't know when the issues will ends? Looks like they can only operate cryptovouchers for now, but availabity of them are also too low. My theory is that they have sent bank payouts to their operator but he didn't process it for some reason or blocked the money that's why bank payment status is "paid" since 2020-07-23 but the money still didn't arrived to people bank accounts yet. And they can't send next bunch of payment before processing those overdue that are stuck.

They do reply if you ask them about crypto availability or any other case, for example when you have payment on hold they do reply and solve the case. They don't reply if you ask about estimated time bank and webmoney payments. Maybe they got some issues with their payment processing operator so they can't pay webmoney and bank transfers right now... And They don't reply that questions because they don't know when the issues will ends? Looks like they can only operate cryptovouchers for now, but availabity of them are also too low. My theory is that they have sent bank payouts to their operator but he didn't process it for some reason or blocked the money that's why bank payment status is "paid" since 2020-07-23 but the money still didn't arrived to people bank accounts yet. And they can't send next bunch of payment before processing those overdue that are stuck.

i also agree with you , they already paid but their operator dont pay
something weird so they dont or cant answer ...
i hope we can get paid cause this time its too long waiting period

i also agree with you , they already paid but their operator dont pay
something weird so they dont or cant answer ...
i hope we can get paid cause this time its too long waiting period
Dear customer,

Normally it takes up to 30days. If you still have not received the payment please contact webmoney first to see if there was an issue in the payout process.

If you have any new information please let us know.

Kind regards,

We would kindly ask you to wait for one more week and contact us again if you did not receive the money by then.

NOP
it is already checked not paid
so there is no problem
i hope he has no problem with his webmoney
they did not pay ,, still nothing
days are passing
i hope they will pay
i will never ask for webmoney again

Another friday and still no money to WebMoney
What the hell. Every week we are expecting but they never pay. They dont pay in the weekend so wait again till next monday
How can we get our money
More than 50 days tthey dont pay to WebMoney
Why you guys are so relaxed?
This is hell

When I stopped using them I realized that they are quite garbage.

Surely I will not use it again, I leave assets only for registered users while the files last and I will say goodbye to them.

I have enough doubts that the generated will pay.

Back