uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hello one question
uploaded paid me on 2021-04-15, but in my webmoney wallet I still haven't received the payment ... is it normal? ... usually how many days does it take for the payment to appear in the wallet?

1. Customer Service on site no response.
2. Then I wrote about my CV (Cryptovoucher Gift Cards) problem to english@uploaded.net
3. The answer came:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear that you still haven’t received your payment. I have just checked your payment request and everything seems to be perfectly fine. You should receive your money any day now.

If you have any more questions, please let us know.
Have a nice day.

I didn’t receive CV (Cryptovoucher Gift Cards), I don’t know what to do next.
The end. :((

I also received the following response from support now:
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for the delay. I have just checked your account and yes, it was paid. You should receive your money any day now.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Have a nice day,

Don't worry sometimes it happened just send to them screen shot or plain message with you don't change the method for payout and it made by yourself
No answres from the support after sending the screenshots and payment still hold. You will see that they wait 5 more days to decline the payment.
This is the easy way to not to pay.

No I received the coupons cryptovoucher and its in my wallet
Ok our situation is different payout status changed from opened to paid but not received crypto vouchers or email confirmation and support didn't reply me until now.
Post automatically merged:

For anyone need support reply, send your email to this address: affiliate@uploaded.net

I got a reply yesterday, they confirmed that they send the money and now push responsibility to webmoney, ask me to contact webmoney if no money received.
I sent to this email and waiting for their reply

Last edited:
I've been paid to Webmoney - two UL accounts.
But received a message from Paymaster24 - whom process UL payments - that both payments have been rejected due the 1000 Euro/year limit of my WB wallet. This happens to unverified Webmoney accounts.
But my WM Passport is fully verified since many years ago.
I contacted Paymaster24 to release my payments and no answer yet.
Anyone faced this issue?

@ff16

I'm not requesting new CV payout because I dont want to see "2 paid status" and no new coupons. I will wait until they send me the missing vouchers then I will request next payout. It is very strange but looks like that "cryptovoucher payout method" will stay available all the time. But processing payouts will change. We need to wait and see.

Back