uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
@ff16

I'm not requesting new CV payout because I dont want to see "2 paid status" and no new coupons. I will wait until they send me the missing vouchers then I will request next payout. It is very strange but looks like that "cryptovoucher payout method" will stay available all the time. But processing payouts will change. We need to wait and see.
I requested crypto in another account

Contact the sender and ask them for all details about transaction, including the "WMTransID" - webmoney transaction number.
All transactions in the system are instant. If you do not receive funds - they have not transferred to your purse.
Let the sender make a new transfer to your purse again.

That's the reply I got from webmoney support.

I have a question tel me please since when uploaded count just 1 download per ip in 24h ? after 2020 or before, because for me statistics of ppd was better in 2020 than 2021
I think the same calculation of ppd is fixed not changed from 2019 i am sured from that ... 1 download per one ip per 24hours

Ils se foutent toujours et encore plus de nos pommes...
Depuis février, malgré leurs promesses ("sous 15 jours"), toujours rien

Je les ai contactés à plusieurs reprises pour savoir s'ils allaient encore payer après 13 mois comme l'année dernière. Réponse: "sous 15 jours sans faute"... MDR

Je leur ai dit que dans ces conditions l'envie de continuer à bosser avec eux n'était plus très présente alors que nous, nous devons payer le compte premium + le stockage alors qu'eux encaissaient les abonnements etc...

Réponse: "le paiement sera effectué sous 15 jours"... Depuis février...

Bref, uploaded fait du uploaded

Ils se foutent toujours et encore plus de nos pommes...
Depuis février, malgré leurs promesses ("sous 15 jours"), toujours rien

Je les ai contactés à plusieurs reprises pour savoir s'ils allaient encore payer après 13 mois comme l'année dernière. Réponse: "sous 15 jours sans faute"... MDR

Je leur ai dit que dans ces conditions l'envie de continuer à bosser avec eux n'était plus très présente alors que nous, nous devons payer le compte premium + le stockage alors qu'eux encaissaient les abonnements etc...

Réponse: "le paiement sera effectué sous 15 jours"... Depuis février...

Bref, uploaded fait du uploaded
apparemment le financier de uploaded met l'argent dans son poche
il faut que la direction générale de cyando fait attention de tous ca

Back