Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkChromo: No. Scam? Go somewhere else and take your complaints with you. And should we beg for you to give us sales in case we lose money on your PPD stats? Don't see us crying like a b**ch about it.

yousifmhmd: See the top "*" under the File Manager.

DarkChromo: No. Scam? Go somewhere else and take your complaints with you. And should we beg for you to give us sales in case we lose money on your PPD stats? Don't see us crying like a b**ch about it.

yousifmhmd: See the top "*" under the File Manager.

Mister kindness, I am free to say what I think. And I say that the PPD uploadable sucks.
Negative feedback? your problem :whistling:

Blura: You get a reply back the way you address us. Calling us scam is like a slap in the face.

DarkChromo: You're entitled to your opinion, thus, you received a reply back as honest as can be :) You're polluting this thread, now, go somewhere else.

coolro: I'd think so? We haven't had many complaints? Was it your RDP that was passed to us?

i like, don't want post screen shoot of stats, because every time i do it - somone send me PM's, but yeah. Laddy, it's yar problem, if you cannot upload stuff what people want to dl. uploadable, me PDD - best hosting, table 700-800 dl's

Last edited:
I'm glad you realize they scam darkcromo :)

They been scamming since they first came out.

If people were more attentive and looked at their stats, it'd be very clear.

I have premium on my account, and I am logged into Uploadable website but I get this message: You have exceeded your download limit. Please verify your email address to continue downloading. I had this for 2-3 days now with no luck. Same username on junction as to Uploadable account name.

DarkChromo: What are you talking about? If you're dissatisfied, go somewhere else - You're still hanging around our nut-sack begging for something?

madmanjoe: 10GB for Premium, 2GB for anonymous & free.

brightlights: Then you can go somewhere else too. It's funny to see you call out 'scam', when we aren't - What are you doing in here? Please elaborate your presence for this support thread.

JasonKing: And what does it mean to verify your email address? :) I don't know how more simple it can be described - To verify an email.

Last edited:
Marry Christmas Jo!

Im having 2 suggestions I´d like to see at uploadable

1) In the File Manager you can sort for Name, Size and Upload Date, but why not for sales and total downloads? Would be a nice feature

2) Filesnames with space in the Name have spaces in the links too. Can´t your system replace "space" with dots or underscores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back