Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
JasonKing: And what does it mean to verify your email address? :) I don't know how more simple it can be described - To verify an email.

Okay the downloads is working again. I just find it weird o_O that mid-way into my premium days that I have to verify my email account again. Usually verify once would be enough, but I guess this is like a pre-caution if anyone logged into my account or something. Nice to know.

MacG:

1. This should be very possible. I will suggest.

2. This won't be possible as some people will then complain why we put "dots" and "underscores" into their file-names. Other services do not replace :)

Maybe as an option to choose? The problem is, if links are posted in forum, the filenames are not tagged as "code" or "links".....

Hi Jo,One suggestion ı have.the default sort setting is name of file.This should be upload date,this is more usefull.When ı try to get lastest file.I always click upload date,this is boring ı think.Thanks :)

Hi can extend my id: starvh pls

Hi Jo, Can extend my premium?

Hi Jo,

Maybe this month i not generate enough sales, so not qualify for you to extend my premium. However, i can't purchase premium on your site using chrome and disabled all adblocker plugins. However after i entered the payment info and click "Take me to My Account"(Only this button available), It route me back to my dashboard only. Please help thanks

152/$1.96 - Earlier! 128/$1.6 - NOW!

Can we say SHAVE or your download count not working right! Look at my username and let me know if i'm right or wrong!

nogame: No. We're not an amateur host who sets such rules up to save bandwidth and force users to buy a Premium.

Sunny23: Knowing that each and every one of you press F5/Refresh more often than you can get downloads, wouldn't it be obvious that we do NOT shave for that reason? The decrease in stats could be several factors, which I'm not entirely sure which it is (we've previously had duplicates and in which we needed to recount everything on a certain day).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back