Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
nogame: No. We're not an amateur host who sets such rules up to save bandwidth and force users to buy a Premium.

Sunny23: Knowing that each and every one of you press F5/Refresh more often than you can get downloads, wouldn't it be obvious that we do NOT shave for that reason? The decrease in stats could be several factors, which I'm not entirely sure which it is (we've previously had duplicates and in which we needed to recount everything on a certain day).

I've send you pm and email with my stats from other host, asking to upgrade my plan to PPS and maybe custom rates, but no answer from you yet.

Hello, can you upgrade my account? Usually I extend from my earnings, but it not enough it now. Thanks
Username: valechek82

site down

Code:
Nameserverns1.uploadable.ch.

Could not find reverse address for 185.7.76.72 (72.76.7.185.in-addr.arpa.).

PTR record(s) for the address could not be found in the .arpa-zone. (ip6.arpa. for IPv6 addresses and in-addr.arpa. for IPv4).

Name server ns1.uploadable.ch (185.7.76.72) does not answer queries over TCP.

The name server failed to answer queries sent over TCP. This is probably due to the name server not correctly set up or due to misconfgured filtering in a firewall. It is a rather common misconception that DNS does not need TCP unless they provide zone transfers - perhaps the name server administrator is not aware that TCP usually is a requirement.
ns2.uploadable.ch.

Could not find reverse address for 185.7.76.73 (73.76.7.185.in-addr.arpa.).

PTR record(s) for the address could not be found in the .arpa-zone. (ip6.arpa. for IPv6 addresses and in-addr.arpa. for IPv4).

Name server ns2.uploadable.ch (185.7.76.73) does not answer queries over TCP.

The name server failed to answer queries sent over TCP. This is probably due to the name server not correctly set up or due to misconfgured filtering in a firewall. It is a rather common misconception that DNS does not need TCP unless they provide zone transfers - perhaps the name server administrator is not aware that TCP usually is a requirement.

Last edited:
Uploadable.Ch Up/Down Status-http://s20.postimg.org/fg37d5y6l/Support_UR_6.jpg

Cannot connect to uploadable.ch? Trying opening uploadable.ch but the site is not working and appears offline today? Check issue below if it's down for everyone else or just you!
Server Status
DOWN

Country
Italy.png
Italy

Response Time
0 ms

Http Code

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back