Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
coolro - We will look into that.

naswerc: Are you actually stupid? You can type out so much gibberish, yet you fail to read half a line that was presented to you? And we don't
have a limit. You can ask some people in here downloading 1TB a day. Perhaps we should impose a 1TB a month just for you for failing to read a simple order.

Here's the clue: Please verify your email address to continue downloading.

nhocnho: And how is that our problem?

2hrj2w2.jpg

I see that sometimes stat is not working properly and not sure that the decrease of earning is caused by this problem. What does the figure mean?

nhochno_1993: The graph indicates that there are no issues with earnings and it can't be caused by us. It's like asking why the sun isn't shining today and why it is thundering in your neighbour-country.

tubs: Going from PPD to PPS means that whatever sales you made in PPD, will not be counted in PPS when you change over. You enjoyed PPD, so you were paid there, now you want to backtrack that... Our counting works, and it is why most people are getting cheated by the 'other' guys - in fact a lot of people like to get cheated :)

My Payable Amount not enough money to extend my premium.
Can you extend 5 days premium for me ?
userID is iwamoney
Thanks!!

Last edited:
hi jo , did you take some action about upload speed server time between 16:00 - 22:00 23:00 because its very anoying , half a day working good , then slow ..

ALso i notice if i reconnect ( trying again to upload again ) its give a little better speed , maybe one your server has some problems ...

Ayaka: That was YOUR management problem not to time it right to extend your account. We can't give out 5 days specifically, sorry.

jose80: Well dependent on what group you're talking about. Another group increased by 50%, but, we only see the "bad news" around here. Don't see when people go "record earning f**k yes look at me!!" right? :)

coolro: Yes, next Monday I think it should all be in place. We're trying something 'new'. What you're experiencing is what we're trying to fix.

Hello everybody,

I just want to share my experience with Uploadable.ch after a year of using their hosting service.

The good : very reliable, they indeed do not delete any files (even DMCAed ones, not sure how long they're going to be able to keep ignoring them).

The bad : After a year and 22 TB uploaded, we've made 5 sales (something like 50 $). That same year, we've made an average of 5 sales per week on Rapidgator and Uploaded.net. We're not in for the money, so we don't really care about host shaving sales as long as they are reliable. Hell, we're still using Filefactory... So, after a year we've asked for a premium extension and the answer was "5 sales / 22 TB, you should be the one paying us". All right, if that was true, indeed we should, but every one knows better here.

Conclusion : All in all, good host if you're not here for the money and are ready to pay to host your files on their servers.

Last edited:
The bad : After a year and 22 TB uploaded, we've made 5 sales (something like 50 $). That same year, we've made an average of 5 sales per week on Rapidgator and Uploaded.net...

It's not their fault that you fail to see that you're not making almost any sales. If I were you, I would have switched to PPD a long time ago and by now I'm pretty sure you would have earned enough money to buy a premium account from them.
And yeah, if I was an Uploadable admin I would have banned your account because 22 TB of storage without making any sales is pretty much useless for them, in fact, they're experiencing a loss because of it.

The bad : After a year and 22 TB uploaded, we've made 5 sales (something like 50 $). That same year, we've made an average of 5 sales per week on Rapidgator and Uploaded.net...

It's not their fault that you fail to see that you're not making almost any sales. If I were you, I would have switched to PPD a long time ago and by now I'm pretty sure you would have earned enough money to buy a premium account from them.
And yeah, if I was an Uploadable admin I would have banned your account because 22 TB of storage without making any sales is pretty much useless for them, in fact, they're experiencing a loss because of it.

You are totally missing the point. Of course, if they haven't banned us already it's because they've made 10 times more sales than that. They just don't count them to keep the money as FileFactory and so many other hosts do.

You are totally missing the point. Of course, if they haven't banned us already it's because they've made 10 times more sales than that. They just don't count them to keep the money as FileFactory and so many other hosts do.

Even if that was the case, you should have realized by now that you would've made more money by switching to PPD.
I make an average of 5 sales per day on RG and since I only average 2-5 sales in Uploadable per week, I use them in PPD.
Just use your brain.

coolro: Yes, next Monday I think it should all be in place. We're trying something 'new'. What you're experiencing is what we're trying to fix.

i hope you fix it , because its very anoying , i upload hd files splited , and its very hard to upload ... sometimes upload very fast 4gb in 3 minutes , sometimes i wait for 4gb 1 hour ( some parts uploaded very fast and remaining parts are stucked or slow upload)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back