Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
NHkEx23.jpg

It's an intermittent error.

Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IExplorer.

airwalk: I tested it last night and it seemed OK. Open up for 16 threads on your download.

coolro: Can you note down the server time specifically for you? Will see how we can balance/fix this better.

hi,jo:
I joined your site and want to try for PPS,can you change my plan directly to PPS ? as it said need 10$ PPD on the site.
my usename is liantian
thanks very much
ps:
could I get premium account? I worked with RG before for long time and got many sales

huapingzhou: You have 500GB of space, you don't need a Premium. Unlike others we delete inactive files after 45 days (others delete your files after 60 days with a Premium, we keep them indefinitely like a filehost should do).

We won't change your plan to PPS directly.

huapingzhou: You have 500GB of space, you don't need a Premium. Unlike others we delete inactive files after 45 days (others delete your files after 60 days with a Premium, we keep them indefinitely like a filehost should do).

We won't change your plan to PPS directly.

Hi ! Uploadable-Jo.
PM you. Please check your PM.
Thanks!!

hi jo , i notice a drop of upload speed , time server Sunday, 07 December 2014, 16:00:57 GMT , there will be more "slow" peaks hours ... between this interval ( night ) 16:00 - 21:00 - 22:00
I know that you server has good upload speed ( because i upload , when its working good , hd files 4-5gb in 3 minutes )

Premium account only works for one day

Hi Jo, I upgraded to Premium account yesterday, and it stop working this morning. I can't download anything. It shows the message "You have exceeded your download limit. Please verify your email address to continue downloading." I tried IE, Chrome and Firefox. Please fix it. Thanks.

Username: naswerc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back