Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jo , when i wrote this message , upload speed its very slow from france servers ..... only tommorrow morning will be ok , its the only host when i have this problem ..

Because re born 4 hd ´s links are quite value on uploadable.ch. theres no remote or copying. just download them and reupload.

Hi MacG,

On the website where I obtain these reborn4hd uploadable files, there is no option to download straight away. Only the links are provided but they are blocked in uploadable when i paste them there. Do you know how I can download these files? Thanks for your help.

Premium cancellation

Hi. I'd like to cancel my premium account. I did not know I would be billed 12.99. My user id is bwar111. Thank you.

Attention everyone: We have a new feature in place. Called the Security Lock: It will prevent your files from being wiped and your details from being changed.

We ask you to keep your 4 digit "PIN" secured and remembered. Retrieving this may be proven hard and we may refuse to comply with such requests.

This Security Lock can be found under "Features".

Last edited:
hey jo why u ignore my message ??

Eg_XJEvy.png

Fucked by hacker please admin help me

hey jo why u keep ignore my message
your Support also DIED i send ticket this saturday
and no response
this is not called Friendly host
you should care about your User

hey jo why u ignore my message ??

hey jo why u keep ignore my message
your Support also DIED i send ticket this saturday
and no response
this is not called Friendly host
you should care about your User

I have similar situation. I didin't know that voucher upgrade account only from today not from the last day of premium. I want recall last voucher. Jo can you do that for me? my accoun is: pacman1979

Leg: We've banned the user who used the voucher codes and given you 90 days for a delayed response. Stop getting hacked. It really can't be our problem.

Panman: You've redeemed this yourself. You generated and then activated it. We can't reverse it.

To both of you: Good thing we have this under the security lock feature soon. You won't be able to redeem voucher codes in the future without having the lock off.

PM...
Hi Sir jo plz upgrade my account i need more space plz sir....
and sir plz check my statistics plz sir....
iD :: waazi009
plz sir upgrade...
thanks

hi jo , i found that upload speed , its low , depending on time zone in 24hours , example ... its working very good 3-4 hours , then 1-2 hours low speed and so on , maybe you can improve this

coolro: Yes there are some peak hours we are trying to fix for. I can't
give you a specific timeline, but we're trying our best. I am however
happier to see we aren't getting spammed on here for slow speeds.

Last edited:
hi JO , review the PM pleaseee

Hey JO, ignored my comment and my PM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back