Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow Speed for Premium

Anyone have problem with slow speed from premium?

Files Size Only 255, 255, 117.6 MiB

8NxU4We.png

Thats my rates, about 200-400kbps as premium user. Right now I'm still downloading the same 3 files with a all-together speed of 400kbps.

hE05Xkf.png

Last edited:
Ayaka: That was YOUR management problem not to time it right to extend your account. We can't give out 5 days specifically, sorry.

Jose80: Well dependent on what group you're talking about. Another group increased by 50%, but, we only see the "bad news" around here. Don't see when people go "record earning f**k yes look at me!!" RIght? :)

coolro: Yes, next Monday I think it should all be in place. We're trying something 'new'. What you're experiencing is what we're trying to fix.

Guylux: Let me correct you, as otherwise I wouldn't have been if your statements were true.

1. We comply fully with any DMCA take-down requests and within the time-range required to do so. Absolutely no links have been ignored. This is a false accusation and I expect you to amend your statement.

2. Comparing us with Rapidgator, Uploaded, Dropbox, Mega or whoever you may throw in the mix is like shooting for a peanut a mile away. It's an incomparable measure, and we hold true to the statement - 22TB doesn't come for free. I'll be surprised if any other hoster wants to host your 22TB indefinitely; we keep our word and we are a Filehost that does not delete files after "60 days" even after you paid for it (that isn't a filehost - That's a sham).

I like your conclusion. It spells out exactly why we're here; to host files and not to delete them after 60 days. Thanks again for your in-depth and humble opinion (as fact; it can't be).

Additionally, we're not obliged to comply with your request of a "free upgrade". Where does it state that? Point it out for me, please. That you're pissed about us not upgrading your account, we do wish you sincerely the best in your endeavours in the future.

...And on another note; you did actually only have 5 sales. We haven't shaved sh*t off you :)

Hndude: In theory if we were as popular as RG we would have averaged 15-20 sales for you. Just sayin'.

Newdayluck: And the sun isn't out. What can we do about it?

Someone!: No one shall post stats in here. Do it over Private Message, thanks.

JasonKing: Yes that's way too slow. We recommend IDM and we recommend that you use 16 threads. We had great speeds last few days for download.

Last edited:
JasonKing: Yes that's way too slow. We recommend IDM and we recommend that you use 16 threads. We had great speeds last few days for download.

I guess I haven't tried IDM, I was using DAP/JD2 for the downloads. Just one problem I hate, is when IDM is "appending all download parts to one file" take pretty slow, as suppose to JDownloader where there no waiting time since they download the file as a whole. I guess I have to outweight the layover to the 3 files downloaded at 400kbps.

@Uploadable-Jo
Oh friend, calm down there in no time you disrespected him to come talk to me that way. What group increased 50% ??? Yes I said yes for me, after all I am I doing uploading and not others but my downs dropped by 30% at least. Keep posting the same amount of uploadable links and in the same places. But it will not do I complain, I am an uploader entigo and I'm already used to it, the cycle is the same, and start treating the uploaders, offer advantages, you bear the advantages end, begin the "shaving mode" in the counting of downs after comes the delay to pay and the end all know. Thank you for the bad words said by you ...

@Uploadable-Jo
Oh friend, calm down there in no time you disrespected him to come talk to me that way. What group increased 50% ??? Yes I said yes for me, after all I am I doing uploading and not others but my downs dropped by 30% at least. Keep posting the same amount of uploadable links and in the same places. But it will not do I complain, I am an uploader entigo and I'm already used to it, the cycle is the same, and start treating the uploaders, offer advantages, you bear the advantages end, begin the "shaving mode" in the counting of downs after comes the delay to pay and the end all know. Thank you for the bad words said by you ...

You are not the only one. I added more sites to my post list and used Uploadable as unique download link, but download was decreased unreasonably. I agree that Jo used to be very kind, but now his attitude is very bad.

Last edited:
Hello everybody,

I just want to share my experience with Uploadable.ch after a year of using their hosting service.

The good : very reliable, they indeed do not delete any files (even DMCAed ones, not sure how long they're going to be able to keep ignoring them).

The bad : After a year and 22 TB uploaded, we've made 5 sales (something like 50 $). That same year, we've made an average of 5 sales per week on Rapidgator and Uploaded.net. We're not in for the money, so we don't really care about host shaving sales as long as they are reliable. Hell, we're still using Filefactory... So, after a year we've asked for a premium extension and the answer was "5 sales / 22 TB, you should be the one paying us". All right, if that was true, indeed we should, but every one knows better here.

Conclusion : All in all, good host if you're not here for the money and are ready to pay to host your files on their servers.

Can you show the stats?

I can't believe about that.

Your website DirectDownload.tv is so boring. There are no descriptions, no image about the link. I think many people don't know what the link is, so they don't download and buy pre from your links.

jose80: Point out where I was speaking to you in a condescending tone. We're pointing out the obvious. What group increased by 50%? Group C.

We've been truthful and forthcoming to everyone approaching us, but it is like everyone expects that it rains with money and they're "entitled" to A and B, just because they make C and D with another host. We're treating everyone fair, and you interpreted my response as an attack -Again: Kindly point it out.

nhocnho_1993: There comes a point where I don't need to beat around the bush and we can cut to the point and explain things how they are. It
isn't rude, it isn't attitude, it is just how adults talk.

A lot of people in here are familiar with how things work, and when all is well, silence is a virtue. The occasional whine from 1 user can go somewhere else and do their screaming - This is a support thread for current issues with the site, i.e. it's down, FTP not working, speeds are slow, etc. Not "my earnings are down, wave a wand and fix it".

Last edited:
jose80: Point out where I was speaking to you in a condescending tone. We're pointing out the obvious. What group increased by 50%? Group C.

We've been truthful and forthcoming to everyone approaching us, but it is like everyone expects that it rains with money and they're "entitled" to A and B, just because they make C and D with another host. We're treating everyone fair, and you interpreted my response as an attack -Again: Kindly point it out.

nhocnho_1993: There comes a point where I don't need to beat around the bush and we can cut to the point and explain things how they are. It
isn't rude, it isn't attitude, it is just how adults talk.

A lot of people in here are familiar with how things work, and when all is well, silence is a virtue. The occasional whine from 1 user can go somewhere else and do their screaming - This is a support thread for current issues with the site, i.e. it's down, FTP not working, speeds are slow, etc. Not "my earnings are down, wave a wand and fix it".

adults know how to be polite and respect others and I hope you so

sahil00150: There isn't a figure we can specify. Rest assure, it is more than others :)

nhocnho_1993: And I will reiterate for the statement where I've been impolite and disrespected someone.

More Storage!

Dear users,
From the 1st of December we will be doubling our space to FREE users.
You will now be able to enjoy up to 500GB of free storage on our service. This is just one of the many upgrades we have coming. We hope you enjoy it.

Best regards,
Uploadable Team
-------------------------------------------------------------
But, My storage still 250.00 GB!!
Why???

Hello everybody,
I just want to share my experience with Uploadable.ch after a year of using their hosting service.
[...]
Conclusion : All in all, good host if you're not here for the money and are ready to pay to host your files on their servers.

Ouch, that hurts !
But I can also testify this host has proved the worst stats I've ever encountered...

gamer_78: We do. Someone else came up with the 24 hour rule, we didn't.

Ayaka: Fixed now for you.

azael: But lots of people are making the $10 threshold quicker than at Rapid. That would prove contrary to what you're stating.

Well, let me tell you about uploadable. Im a premium user since Feb´14. Indeed I havent had much premiumsales and if, only the 2 day "trials". If my uploads are not worth to buy a premium acc, i cant blame the hoster for that.
But the solution is clear in my mind. Why should you buy a premium if the speed for free users is quite fast?

My uploadable stats are atm by far better than UL or RG.

Pro: good speed for free user resulting in many downloads (thats why i use PPD)
- fast payout, only 20 $ needed.
- unlimited storage and traffic for premium user. you wont see that with UL or RG!

neutral: "bad" downloadspeed for premium user. While I get maybe up to 3 mb/s - whats maybe fast but if you are used to have uplaoded.net speed.... -just saying :D

Cons: uploadspeed is very unstable. some files have 5-10 mb/s, some have 50 kb/s and need to be restarted. FTP is slightly faster than zoom. Some FTP files take up to 20 Minutes untill they show up in the file manager.

The cons have been much worser when uploadable started. its getting better and better, you have to bear in mind, they are arround for not a full year!

Last edited:
Cons: uploadspeed is very unstable. some files have 5-10 mb/s, some have 50 kb/s and need to be restarted. FTP is slightly faster than zoom. Some FTP files take up to 20 Minutes untill they show up in the file manager.

yeah i know it , i already explained this to jo , he said that monday will be fixed i hope so , Dont forget jo to fix this problem , because its very hard to upload hd files via webupload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back