UP-FILE.com - Earn Money Uploading Files - 120$ / 1000 T1

up-file

Welcome to UP-FILE file uploader!
Captura.png

Earn money uploading your own files, up to 100$ every 1000 downloads! , Easy to use and with huge limits to upload your files!
Start making money today!

JOIN NOW TO UP-FILE!

Launch promotion:

US|CA|DE|FR|GB|ES|NL|IT|PT

USA: 120$ - Every 1.000 Downloads T1
CA: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
DE: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
FR: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
GB: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
ES: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
NL: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
IT: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
PT: 80$ - Every 1.000 Downloads

OTHER: 7$ - Every 1.000 Downloads

We submit payments every day! with a min of 10 USD

Payment ways: BTC-ETH-LTC-XMR

Last edited:
182 comments
Tier 4 =$5
is Correct?

??????
FileUserCountryDomainPremiumAmountReason
-​
CL​
$0.0040​
Paid​
-​
CL​
$0.0040​
Paid​
-​
CL​
$0.0040​
Paid​

This thread could have been created to earn the bits that Wjunction provides, offering users something tempting which is to earn a lot of money for the high rates it offers. I understand, or at least that's how I understood it, that each response adds 10 bits to the user who generated the thread.

The website may contain malicious programs

Firefox has blocked this page because it could try to let you install programs that could damage your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing additional advertisements on websites you visit).

Well, the only "ad" was this one bit.ly link to a "Download.rar". And I don't wanna know whats inside

I tested it on my VM:
XGoJQ2f.png

Probably a virus.

Last edited:
I think Ta40 is talking about auto exe download, this isnt normal and will get you listed by all AV clients and browsers.

This site must have some cr%%%y adds

7Si5Um2.png

Last edited:
Let's see... So, it is a virus, don't like this one try PinapFile and get $5-$7 per install.

OP: If you are using deceptive ads or virus installs using this brand new service be sure to provide download links from another domain. The problem with virus installs is that you will get tons of warnings.
There is no VIRUS except if owner upload them , there are some ads with virus like every ADS in the world

Back