UP-FILE.com - Earn Money Uploading Files - 120$ / 1000 T1

up-file

Welcome to UP-FILE file uploader!
Captura.png

Earn money uploading your own files, up to 100$ every 1000 downloads! , Easy to use and with huge limits to upload your files!
Start making money today!

JOIN NOW TO UP-FILE!

Launch promotion:

US|CA|DE|FR|GB|ES|NL|IT|PT

USA: 120$ - Every 1.000 Downloads T1
CA: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
DE: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
FR: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
GB: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
ES: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
NL: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
IT: 70$ - Every 1.000 Downloads
PT: 80$ - Every 1.000 Downloads

OTHER: 7$ - Every 1.000 Downloads

We submit payments every day! with a min of 10 USD

Payment ways: BTC-ETH-LTC-XMR

Last edited:
182 comments
thats too high. can you lower it?
Post automatically merged:

what are the rates going to be after the promotion??? you expect me to upload then tomorrow u decide to change to $1/1000 downloads and i wasted my time??? Not a good start at all

No , T1 will be 120/100 - T2 80/60 - Others will stay in 6/5

Ok then at least give us an idea about the minimum of the rates !!! i upload many files in your filehost after that i switch again !! you have to fix the rates !! it's not logic !! we need to know the real rates !!!
[/QUOTE]

Dont Know why They're Giving This To Much High rate for Promotion!!

I thinl they are Not Here For Bussiness They are Just Here for make Fun Of Us!!

Even No One Can Show Me atleast 20$ For 1000Us Download any Ppd Site Giving They are Sayin 200$ They Will Give

Even I Joined After Seeing 50$ For Tier 4 And After Upload File And Earning Start They drop It to 5$ And Saying There Was Never 50$ In chart

Sorry 80$ ..

But :

Tier 2$100$100$100
Tier 2
Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, Portugal

80 $ = NOT 100$ you are also not so good in maths ....
They are giving 80% rate according to tier rate.
Post automatically merged:

Please set 10$ or 20$ minmium withdraw.

That the rates are high, it may be because the user wants to get users for their hosting. It can be seen as a market strategy. Yes, he can lower the rate at any time because he is the owner of the hosting he offers (other hosts also do the same). I see all this as a strategy. I try to see the positive side of the subject and not the negative.

That the rates are high, it may be because the user wants to get users for their hosting. It can be seen as a market strategy. Yes, he can lower the rate at any time because he is the owner of the hosting he offers (other hosts also do the same). I see all this as a strategy. I try to see the positive side of the subject and not the negative.
yes but for sake of honest he must says whats new rates will be after days when promotion is end
he share says rates wil decrase but he not say how bad wil decrase

Back