Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
you only have 1 plan. You mustve checked it exactly while i was taking away the other.

FYI, all pending affiliate accounts were activated. If you were not activated, or cannot log in it is because 1 of 3 reasons.
1. You didn't have an account at the main site: ultramegabit.com
2. You already had an affiliate account linked to your ultramegabit.com account but never activated or logged in. (Check your e-mail for your password spam folder as well)
3. You have multiple accounts all pointing to 1 ultramegabit.com account. (declined & applications deleted)

Please Eliminate Payment To Italy!!!!

can u add france to group 1 ?

Now that Italy has been called out we get a real winner or should I say Whiner(!:facepalm:) from France crying about the payout tiers???!!! Can't you guys read English???!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Please add Italy to Group A

You Must Learn To Read English!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Please add Italy to Group A

Moogie, I think I will volunteer as an Admin to Ultramegabits just to be able to Permanently Ban the Trolls from Italy and elsewhere that seem to hit ALL of the Filehosts with this changing their payment tiers Nonsense.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Either that or I will suggest to them that they take some "English For Dummies" tutorials so they learn how to read!!!:P

Last edited:
Why I've not got a positive acceptance of my membership in your affiliate program?

I didn't share any of my files in waiting for activation of my membership (you know, I don't work for free) if this could be the reason?

Last edited:
you'll have it in an hour or 2.

Why I've not got a positive acceptance of my membership in your affiliate program?

I didn't share any of my files in waiting for activation of my membership (you know, I don't work for free) if this could be the reason?

pm me your email, you probably were deleted for not signing up correctly.

Capture.png

I jut set this file to the premium but in my other browser. Files is available for free download. I want to make my all files to the premium. how Can I make all of my file to the premium?
Capture.png

@Ausaf Ali "If you have LR / WMZ / Payza, your payment was sent to an exchanger and will be placed
into your account in about a day or 2."
.... So pls wait your money is 1000% guarantee...

Capture.png

I jut set this file to the premium but in my other browser. Files is available for free download. I want to make my all files to the premium. how Can I make all of my file to the premium?
Capture.png

have you downloaded it? It should pop up a message saying it's only available to premium users.

98% of payments have been made out. If you didn't receive your paypal payout, I apologize, but the one day hold on our deposits set us back a few days, so you'll have to wait an additional 1 day. Sorry for any inconvenience.

because after all day yesterday and the time of day today, not received my payment by paypal

supposedly in 4 hours and pay all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back