Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey moogie , do u w'll change the payout system ? like make it a day in month , 2 times in month

pls tell me if u would do this or n't ?

and pls keep going with this policy in every thing in ur site don't change any thing just add what we do

my regards bro

deposits were made. I will be finishing all payments in about 2-4h. Also, if anyone is spamming my pm or email, about why they havent received your 3$ yet, respond with your e-mail, and I will send it, and with that 3$ I will send along a banhammer as well. This is a lot of work to be doing on your own, and I think I'm doing an OK JOB. Some of you guys really need to chill. I don't know if your attitude stems from being ripped off by other hosts, but I'm not them, and there are 0 negative things which can be said about UMB, so please, don't pm me treating me like you treat these other hosts, as I wont stand for it. I'll pay what's owed, and ban you just as quickly as you sent me the PM demanding that I pay you your 3$ immediately.

Please add Italy to Group A

NO!!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

moogie - 500 gb space filled with what now ?

email me your username.

can u add france to group 1 ?

:facepalm::facepalm: :'(

hey moogie , do u w'll change the payout system ? like make it a day in month , 2 times in month

and pls keep going with this policy in every thing in ur site don't change any thing just add what we do

my regards bro

Hi admin, could it be possible to keep weekly payout at least for a month, please?

He did mention about that :

After this payout is completed tomorrow, I will have to pay out every 2 weeks, to accumulate the funds to pay the many PPD users, as I had no clue that you guys would be making so many sales. I guess it's a good thing.
----

And we need 'Select All' option in file manager.

Its on your keyboard 'Just do Ctrl+A' to select/deselect all the files inside the file manager.
-----

i need to cash out
or payment is automatic ?

Payout limit is $3 and for that you need to set your payout method along with the amount limit you wish to get paid out at. Go to the affiliate page, Start Menu -> My Profile -> Payment Details, and you'll find what you wanted. :)
----

can u add france to group 1 ?

Please add Italy to Group A

As mentioned a numerous times that the tier will be as it for now until there are any further change in the statistics and then shall the management decide when and to move which country in a particular tier.
----

moogie - 500 gb space filled with what now ?

PM him if you want an increment.
----

Regards. :)

What is the meaning of this?

whyreversed.jpg

@new_skull,

that means your amount has been sent back to the sender. Please contact moogie or me via PM with your username and also check out for an explanation given out by Alert Pay if any and try contacting them too if it's from your side.

Hi,

My campaign status is "Campaign is active You are waiting for approval"
Can you approve my PPD campaign?

My username is admgamer

Thank you

my regards bro

lol r u serious ??? 1 payment per month .. its like shitttt .. weekly paments are awesome :) if u want to recieve a payment in a week just remove ur payment details .. and wait for 1 month :p and after that add again and receive the payment :p

and where is search box i can't find that means i have to search file via name then ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back