Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that the money will paid on Payza late because it needs exchanger , but all my money still in my UMB account and doesn't deducted from it !!
This mean u forgot me or u still doesn't deducted the money from all ?

Me too...:(

Financial Overview

You have $ 30.1000 in approved unpaid commissions
and $ 0.0000 in commissions waiting for approval by merchant

Last edited:
ok. calm down guys. It's only a delay of one day. I was wondering why my deposit wasn't in today, it is because you guys are making too many sales. The security department wanted to talk to me and make sure that my account wasn't compromised. They delayed my deposit for one day.

After this payout is completed tomorrow, I will have to pay out every 2 weeks, to accumulate the funds to pay the many PPD users, as I had no clue that you guys would be making so many sales. I guess it's a good thing. Have no fear, I don't lie. Anyone who has worked with UMB knows that I have sent EVERY single payment to anyone owed money.

please moogie active my account on pay per download i am wating for last 2 days

wating for positive response thanks

my username is virrgin

I have a big queue I need to handle tonight, if you're in that batch, you will be activated. If still youre not activated, you did something wrong, and need to reapply. Apologies, I'm only human, and the amount of work has been astounding. I sleep only 2h per day lately.

ok. calm down guys. It's only a delay of one day. I was wondering why my deposit wasn't in today, it is because you guys are making too many sales. The security department wanted to talk to me and make sure that my account wasn't compromised. They delayed my deposit for one day.

After this payout is completed tomorrow, I will have to pay out every 2 weeks, to accumulate the funds to pay the many PPD users, as I had no clue that you guys would be making so many sales. I guess it's a good thing. Have no fear, I don't lie. Anyone who has worked with UMB knows that I have sent EVERY single payment to anyone owed money.

thank you... i was getting anxious since it is almost 12 and money has not been paid yet... i'll just wait until tomorrow then... cheers...

thank you for your reply...
and Let me say that Italy always at any site at the second level..
I am hoping that you would consider about this...Until we start working with you
Best Regard

I hope Dasolo will no longer spam this board about Italy being moved around in the current tier system!!!:)) If, as he states, he will be waiting for Ultramegabit to change their tier system, Please do NOT ask the Admin to change it. If they believe that it should be changed then it will be changed!:sun: If you want to join based on country payment tiers then keep checking back on the first page of this site and stop Spamming this board.

The same can be said for the trolls constantly whining about being paid a couple of dollars as if it is their only source of income.X-( Give all of us the opportunity to utilize this board for information about this filehost and issues pertaining to upload/download speed, affiliate signup, future plans of filehost - Not Whining about being paid a couple of bucks on this day or that day!!!X-( My God, it is clear people are receiving payment, chill out and give the Admin (Moogie, who it is clear is working his butt off for a few ungrateful Bad Apples) to balance his books and make all the payments.:sun: Based on all the whining and gnashing of teeth over a few dollars, Moogie has had to change the timing of payouts to everyone. Thanks a lot you Big Cry Babies!!!X-(
This Filehost is really the best one to come along since the major turn of events last January.:sun: Let's give them a chance and if you don't like what is going on move on to another filehost, there is a new one popping up on a weekly basis! Beleve me, Moogie and many of us on this board would be happy if you just PM'd the admin or better yet quit whining and appreciate all that this filehost has to offer!:) Barring that, Please move on to the filehost that suits your needs and all the rest of us are happy to say, "Good Luck With That!!!":)):)):))

And we need 'Select All' option in file manager.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back