Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Goes Out To Dasolo!!! Get A Clue!!!

omg,mods pls stop those beggers..
We are tired of you, we normal users, if i was a filehost and had my thread rape by beggers like you i would've ban you till i'll stop you, and italy to group 4 please and stop paying for malaysia for example, why begging?want more money WORK HARD like all of us do to bring more trafic or for group 1 audience you pathetic piece of human beings who spam and have thousands downloads and 0 sales..
And i'm really tired of you, can't someone introduce a new rule to stop this?

AMEN!!!!:)):)):))

dasolo
2.png

Please what about Italy??
I want to work with you, but the for Italy Terrible
Possible addItaly in the second level???:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I still get: " File server under repairs

We're sorry This file is unavailable, The storage server it resides on is experiencing a hardware maintenance period. Please allow time for faulty disks to be replaced, and the arrays to be rebuilt.

Please check back later.
"
Are you still working or should i re-upload the files?

And about payment do i have to reach the minimum payout before Wednesday to get paid or how does it work?

Is Automatic on 3$ or 25 $ for PPS you must have them until wednesteday

Moogie, why some of affiliates says here that They received payments, if you dont begin to make payments?

Is Automatic on 3$ or 25 $ for PPS you must have them until wednesteday

Moogie, why some of affiliates says here that They received payments, if you dont begin to make payments?

because I had some time last night and I was bored, and had some cash in pp, so i dispersed some.

apologies m8. Some files have been lost, please reupload them, if you need them instantly, as they're still trying to get data off of that 1 faulty drive, but it's a slow process.

For payment, you have to reach the minimum payment which is set in your payout.

Please are Moogie times a small break.

1000x the equal ask is exhausting.

Moogie power a very good work here.

:sun: Moogie live high :sun:

sorry for my bad englich

username rayurmella, signup to affiliate prog also but cant see it in my profile
what is your minimum payout?

@moogie i sing up 2 but my acc still Basic

You need to be approved by moogie in order to get the affiliate rank/feature. Minimum payout is $3.
----

Sorry why not respond to my request???
Possible add Italy in the second level

AMEN!!!!:)):)):))

dasolo
2.png

Please what about Italy??
I want to work with you, but the for Italy Terrible
Possible addItaly in the second level???:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The administration decides when/when not to add the group to a particular tier, the countries listed now have already been revised with the statistics and then a decision was made. So until any further notice or an improvisation from Italy's source nothing can be done but I will still let moogie consider about this.
----

To all those who still haven't received payments via Paypal, it will be done until midnight.

Regards. :)

Regards.

hello mate
try to make the download speed stable,thanks

some times captcha is present in download page & some times not? any 1 noticed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back