Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,are you asking me to find that post by post??
If this is a FAQ,why don't just list at the 1st post??
THEN NO TROUBLE FOR YOU , NO TROUBLE FOR US

No I am telling you not to be lazy and ask a question already posted when you can read the thread like every other person here.

Use caps like that again and you will find yourself on the receiving end of a infraction.

Consider yourself warned.

Not 1 successful file locker ever has not had growing pains. Extabit was not a big player and had major problems at 1 time.

It seems UMB has a long term plan to grow but it was happening rather quickly, he had to slow it down a little.

The debits can grow much larger then the credits rather quickly with this growth, if everyone gives him time this could be 1 of the better hosts.

Like a infant it takes time to walk and run, the crawl and balance always happens first.

I hope you are correct. And of course I do have hope because I am still here. I am just concerned about some of the problems that I am running into.

when i try to login it is asking !! this function is disable :|

what's happning ??

After you login and ou see that, just click on the Ultramegabit logo at the top of the page. That works for me.

No, no one is forcing you to use UMB. It may be better for both UMB and you if you did not. You would probably only provide traffic from low tier countries, complain about no available slots, and no sales. Wait you are doing that already, just another leech on the PPD system, huh?

You can't even imagine how is my traffic and where it is from .. :)

You can't even imagine how is my traffic and where it is from .. :)

If your traffic is as good as you are implying you should not be concerned about available slots. :facepalm:

Of course if your traffic comes from where ever the IP you are using to try and download your own files you should follow my advice as stated previously.

Honestly the way some of you hassle these service providers I am surprised any will have you as affiliates.

Maybe they should have a place where they can gather and complain about specific users so they can ban them from their services for being undesirable.

No I am telling you not to be lazy and ask a question already posted when you can read the thread like every other person here.

Use caps like that again and you will find yourself on the receiving end of a infraction.

Consider yourself warned.

I think you should start the list of FAQ for moogie on the OP. This would help a lot. For all of us.

They're probably taking a break. They've been working hard for the past few days fixing everything and now that everything's been fixed and under control its natural that they're taking a break to relax after everything they've done in the past few days.

Please consider unlimited file storage for premium users.

I'm willing to pay for a place where I can have my files like a secure backup where they won't expire due to inactivity.

Also you say 180 days of inactivity, but I have files uploaded in July which has disappeared.

In fact, LOTS of my older files are randomly gone.

Last edited:
They're probably taking a break. They've been working hard for the past few days fixing everything and now that everything's been fixed and under control its natural that they're taking a break to relax after everything they've done in the past few days.

Have you check any new uploaded files? Files are 404 Not Found randomly..

The OP has requested his thread be closed.

He does not have the time or resources to maintain a support thread while trying to improving the service.

The majority of the questions are the same and answered many times.

You may open a discussion thread in the discussion section but no support will be given.

The host does not plan to close before the rumors start it is a matter of time and resources spent here.

If you have any support questions, please e-mail support@ultramegabit.com

In time the host will email news to affiliates when other support or news releases are required.

I tried to tell you all to chill a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back