Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can go ahead and paste, but the fact is stats are not frozen. It's nobody is downloadling your files.

how big is the file you're trying to upload?

I've tried it with 3-4 different files ranging from about 280MB - 600MB.
The file shows on the FTP page after uploading but when you click "Close FTP Session, transfer files" the file disappears and doesn't show in the folder.

It was working fine this morning about 9-10 hours ago.

can you fix this
Sorry, we have reached the maximum number of free download slots for your country. Try again later, or upgrade to premium to avoid this.

What is there to fix, you are in a lower tier country which is assigned only a certain amount of resources.

Wait and try again or buy premium.

moogie u should stop arguing with gfy guys and focous on ur site coz this never gonna end, they talk talk and talk, do what the rapidgator or uploaded do, just ignore their comments. :)

add option to upgrade to premium from earning

Payout is automated or I have to request and what is the minimum payout. And how can I request payout. Waiting for reply.

is there a way to change permissions all at once from premium only and a way to ensure that all new uploads have no restrictions... my users are new to umb and they would not buy unless they test this out first the stability and speed of umb...

edit:
found this... guess I was wrong, but there really should be a way to see which files are for premium users only.. kind of makes us nervous since most forums do not allow premium only links...

they're not premium. it shows premium to you because you're logged in with your affiliate acccount. which only shows the premium download link.

Last edited:
moogie u should stop arguing with gfy guys and focous on ur site coz this never gonna end, they talk talk and talk, do what the rapidgator or uploaded do, just ignore their comments. :)

I dunno what you have discussed.

But one fact is most big forum not treat UMB as one of the allow host.
So we are difficult to promote UMB links in famous forums. Now UMB have new policy of slot limitation, it will make UMB more and more a not welcome host in many forums. You may consider use daily limit instead of slot limit.

I recently find one of a big forum partnership with Rxxshare. Every post in there need a Rxxshare link. Please consider either.

But one fact is most big forum not treat UMB as one of the allow host.
So we are difficult to promote UMB links in famous forums. Now UMB have new policy of slot limitation, it will make UMB more and more a not welcome host in many forums. You may consider use daily limit instead of slot limit.

Unfortunately I am finding this to be true as well. I posted several links recently in a forum. 5 of them were deleted last night because the files showed as being unavailable. I then had a moderator reinstate the posts after they reappeared.

But now I am getting all of these comments from people who cannot download the files. The free option is greyed out. Or it says unavailable in your country. This can't end up well unless opens up a little.

add option to upgrade to premium from earning

Payout is automated or I have to request and what is the minimum payout. And how can I request payout. Waiting for reply.

You should mention on the first page about this
Payout is automated or I have to request and what is the minimum payout. And how can I request payout.

Unfortunately I am finding this to be true as well. I posted several links recently in a forum. 5 of them were deleted last night because the files showed as being unavailable. I then had a moderator reinstate the posts after they reappeared.

But now I am getting all of these comments from people who cannot download the files. The free option is greyed out. Or it says unavailable in your country. This can't end up well unless opens up a little.

Well, if I may, I will suggest to ask yourself once and forever - "What would I prefer, to have another XFS based file host, who will eventually run with my hard earned money or unique, yet not perfect service, that I know for sure is here to stay?" For me it's obvious that the source of minor issues is enormous increase in popularity of the UMB, it is impossible to predict such growth, you have to start with something and expand your business accordingly with what's best for the business. No pain, no gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back