Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi moogie

why u not responding to following error...so many members complain but u bypass them all :(

Download slot limit reached

Sorry, we have reached the maximum number of free download slots for your country. Try again later, or upgrade to premium to avoid this.

the above problem annoys me and my downloaders a lot

its more than a week gone now

atleast tell me when u goin to solve this ?? :(

Just checked your account. you can see in the raw clicks the click tracked was the default '75% pps'. So that means the file you uploaded and clicked it before you were on the PPD campaign.

hi moogie

why u not responding to following error...so many members complain but u bypass them all :(

Download slot limit reached

Sorry, we have reached the maximum number of free download slots for your country. Try again later, or upgrade to premium to avoid this.

the above problem annoys me and my downloaders a lot

its more than a week gone now

atleast tell me when u goin to solve this ?? :(

I'm not responding because I've answered this many times. And haven't 'fixed' it because there is nothing to 'fix' about it. The downloaders complaining are from very low quality traffic to us, and are subject to a download slot limit. When the site is busy, slots are turned on automatically, and they can check later to download it when slots are free.

1)Still "Generate links" not working for selected files.....
i am using generate all links :( , so please fix it quick

2) you not replied my pm

3) FTP..?
because remote upload sucks, and always show processing till the upload finishes, replace it by upload status

4)you're forcing to buy by limited slots.....??
can you explain about how many slots by country wise...??

Guys if you're in PPD means, move to new host...UMB PPD is indirectly PPS i think :(

Last edited:
moogie is it possible to merge " PPD 35$/1000 plan + PPD adult plan 40$/1000"

like me many users may also be upload both at a time.......

so it possible to merge both plans ??????

or sir plz tell me the min. payout ???????

bro i uploaded a link & check this link its working fine or not but when i clicked on the premium download button i got this error -

404 Not Found

nginx/1.2.3

Last edited:
does anyone here have an account at gfy? PM me.

FTP is now available. Please note. The port to use has been changed from 20 to 21. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
does anyone here have an account at gfy? PM me.

FTP is now available. Please note. The port to use has been changed from 20 to 21. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for all the hard work moogie! Appreciate it. :)
Also, I have a question, if I have a sub-affiliate that gets a sale, if hes not on the PPS plan, nor am I, do I still get part of the $ from that sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back