Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
no tier 2

Gold Tier: 20$ USD Per 1000 downloads. Minimum filesize of 100MB
Germany, France, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Australia, Japan,

That's funny because your IP does not come back as being in any of those countries you listed. If you are using a server(rdp,rda,vpn,proxy, etc.) it goes by that IPs country code.

i never liked the public folder thing, and i was the first to point it out here, i dont want ppl seeing my file list if they find out the direct link

@ mogie !! what about payza . u will pay us in payza on 15th or u will process it on 15th if u will process it will take a week !! so please process it 8th or 9th so exchanger will get money on time and he will pay us on 15th !! so all uploaders will happy inc me !

also increase hdd if u have time xD

I've posted this comment on the stopfilelockers website, but since it's moderated by Robert King, he probably doesen't have the sack to approve it, or comment about it:

Hi Robert,
You probably will not post this, since it is your blog, and you only like to post things that make you look good, but, why is it that you are accepting considerably large donations from the company manwin? Who runs the largest adult tube sites on the internet? And who are filled with infringing content of hardworking content creators? Please explain.

Thanks for approving my affiliate plan :D.

Stopfilelockers is funny business, I wouldn't be surprised to see 20k donated by the end of the year. Easy money.

if it is possible please stop using shitty paypal and use webmoney, LR and other payment processors.

yes u right :D

That's funny because your IP does not come back as being in any of those countries you listed. If you are using a server(rdp,rda,vpn,proxy, etc.) it goes by that IPs country code.

yes i am not live in this countries but i upload to them :))

XR1jX.png

:whistle::unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back