Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. just an update, still copying the data, I believe it's almost done copying. It's taking a little longer than expected, as when it's copying from the bad array, to the new drives, it begins to lockup that particular server.

@ Moogie, having trouble selecting the `Premium Only` option, after changing permission some files showing as Premium on the very first time but some files remain as free, no matter how many times i change permission as premium. Pls have a look.

ok legolas. we'll take a look at that. We're using this oppurtunity to bring online also 3 more new servers today. Site is growing extremely fast.

Also, another sidenote:

So, another one of your hosts had it's paypal / payza / (insert 3rd party processors name here) limited? Whose next? Avangate? ikourona? nordpay? And now your funds are frozen again? Your funds are on hold again for 180 days? Darn it! Well, at least next year you'll be able to pay your bills. :) (If they decide to pay you) Seems like mosts host though, as soon as there funds are released have some excuse to not pay it's partners. Always some excuse that they have to pay the hosting, and who cares about you guys who made all the sales for us? But please, we have a new processor now, we'll pay you for new commissions. LOL.

Don't keep gambling that you'll get paid with your earnings from all these other xfs sites that rely on other people to handle business that they should be handling in regards to their billing people and accepting payments for premium accounts.

I've read this in another forum, it seems the campaign which is going after filelockers 3rd party processors, is now implementing a new tactic. They're trying to get peoples accounts limited who have received fund from filelockers accounts which has been frozen. This campaign has been very sucessful at what they are doing, so it's only a matter of time before ikourona / posonline / nordpay / avangate no longer accept filehosts.

More terminations by Paypal, 2CO and Moneybookers

skyload.net (site is also down now)
sharingmaster.com
Uplly.com

We're exploring ways with some peer to peer processors of limiting accounts of uploaders who receive payments from terminated merchants. We believe this will provide disincentive to repeat infringers.

Anyhow, the ball is in your court. You can't really eat, or pay your bills off of your hopes and dreams that you'll be paid from someones frozen paypal account.

Is there any server issue rather then the A drive? People saying they are getting 10kbps download speed...

danny, why the need to keep spamming me the same thing over and over? I get man msgs through IM from you, and explain to you what's going on, but yet the answer does not register to you? :facepalm::facepalm:

Another comment. Are you going to implement Unicode filename? I uploaded unicode filename but you display ????.rar

we accept UTF-8

why you don't add an option to extend the storage like ul.to ???
because there are a lot of people uploading more than 500 GB and premieum member should have unlimited storage

as stated many times in the thread here, if an affiliate needs more space, to msg me, and they will be accommodated.:sun:

carefull useing this host they track everything what i got told

and who did you 'hear' this from? Some very reliable source I assume? Probably some disgruntled xfs host admin?

or from a disgruntled uploader who can't earn sales?

Last edited:
moogie your getting the market overnight thats why you can behave like that, but remember, you're not here for your entire life...it's ok you yielded at me, no matter, but try to be nice and gentle, most of all peace...extabit did like yours, you see there thread now? whole team is banned. I know you'll create another topic regarding to this due to your reputation, and you have supporters too, but I wont stop, if I have questions, as a company representative you have to answer and you still didn't answered the issue I've posted bout speed, but what you did? Another mindless comment to me, didn't you?

I feel some trolls here, who probably cannot make any decent profit, and as a excuse of being lazy trying to make murky water.

I pretty much sure that the anomaly with download speed would be resolved ASAP. It's not a big secret UMB really makes an effort
to provide best possible service to both "uploaders" and "downloaders". That's a fact, and there is no doubt many of those who is working with UMB for a long time would totally support this statement.

in there PPD plan? how to switch to PPd plan

Did you follow this guidelines from page one?
=============================
E8CRJ.png

=============================
You will be able to login to aff page and change your plan right after your aff account has been activated and linked to umb account.

moogie your getting the market overnight thats why you can behave like that, but remember, you're not here for your entire life...it's ok you yielded at me, no matter, but try to be nice and gentle, most of all peace...extabit did like yours, you see there thread now? whole team is banned. I know you'll create another topic regarding to this due to your reputation, and you have supporters too, but I wont stop, if I have questions, as a company representative you have to answer and you still didn't answered the issue I've posted bout speed, but what you did? Another mindless comment to me, didn't you?

I don't have to answer the same question over 50 times man. If you PM me, MSN me, and post a thread here, and I give you the answer, the answer is still the same, no matter what media I give it to you in.

i already signup at both pages..........so can you plz check my account i don't know from where i do activate my account.....

plz check my username is - Rockster2122

I feel some trolls here, who probably cannot make any decent profit, and as a excuse of being lazy trying to make murky water.

I pretty much sure that the anomaly with download speed would be resolved ASAP. It's not a big secret UMB really makes an effort
to provide best possible service to both "uploaders" and "downloaders". That's a fact, and there is no doubt many of those who is working with UMB for a long time would totally support this statement.

the speed issue, is related to the drives IO very high, on a bad drive. The data is almost done being pulled off the old drive to the new drive, and the problems will be resolved soon. If you check older downloads, which are located on a different server, you can see the speed is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back