Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some updates for you all. We are working on an implementing a Fixed PPS rate for 10$ per sale, and an elite PPS rate for affiliates earning 5+ sales per day. I'll keep you updated on the details.

But I have some changes I want to implement for free/guest user restrictions. And want some feedback from our users. I'm thinking about removing the 150KB/s speed limit for free/guest users. But implementing a 45second wait time for the download link to appear, and still keep the wait time between downloads to 30 minutes for free users, and 20 minutes for registered users. And also limit the amount of data they can download per day. So free users will have blazing fast downloads like mediafire or megaupload, but will be limited on how much they can download per day, I kinda wanted to see what your thoughts on this are. Thanks for the input.

This is the best bro !!!

ooow Batch copy function not working, unnecessarily sent pm to moogie :facepalm: anybody else facing the same? Batch copy error? No files copied if I try in batch, like all in one page and thats 20 files, If you have some time please spend a moment to reply this, means a lot to me

Last edited:
Madalinutzu you was banned here, why you are back with other username CarlRed? I hope a OP ban you and your ip because everywhere you was the websites fail.
I hope you will not be accepted.

Madalinutzu you was banned here, why you are back with other username CarlRed? I hope a OP ban you and your ip because everywhere you was the websites fail.
I hope you will not be accepted.

I hope Romanian Traffic will be moved to last group to avoid uploader like you , which not provide sales , just non-quality downloads.

Dont be so sure that I dont provide sales, I dont upload only where you know stupid boy, but I know that the forum RnB4u :), I hope WDZ will give you a big Ban !
Dont forget that you are living in Romania, and you are the same ****** like 70% of Romania, this is one reason more to quality kick you off, and your hops dosent matters because here isnt like you want dude, so go and sing on other table asshole.

i have a love hate relationship with my downloads yesterday i was hoping i got a sale nothing :( so i switched to PPD and today i get a 3 month sale, and now im sitting here like WTF

Hi. I have active affiliate account on PPD , but I haven't no earnings . I've uploaded some files, and on UMB main account show me some downloads , but in affiliate account don't show anything. You can check if are any problems? My user is Markus .

Last edited:
just an update. We've suffered a bad drive on one of the servers, and it is being replaced now. About 4TB was affected. New drives are being installed, and no data will be lost. This should take a few hours at most.

**Update here is some more download buttons should you wish to utilize them.
button2.gif

button3.gif

button4.png

button5.gif

button6.png

button7.png

button8.png

dbutton1.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back