Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting a reply to my pm .

They banned my vps ip saying that its running debrid service . I downloaded about 60-70GB data via premium acc as they claim that they dont have any limit for premium members download . So may i know how you can say that my vps is running debrid service ?

are you an affiliate? Did you click the affiliate link on the bottom of the page? If you are not an affiliate, you would not have the affiliate tab. If you are an affiliate, pm me with your username, or open a ticket in your profile.

Hi, I am currently a PPD affiliate and want to join the PPS plan and then opened 2 tickets to request to join, but never have reply for like 4-5 days, can you help me out?? The username is the same as mine here: elkanah. Cheers

Still waiting to get a reply from you . Trying to reach you on skype or via tickets but no reply at all ...

Hoping to hear from you soon

Thanks

I have a rebill commission, but it's only $5.19. Are account renewals at a lower price or something? I've never seen a commission that low.

I have a rebill commission, but it's only $5.19. Are account renewals at a lower price or something? I've never seen a commission that low.
I can't really tell you, because I don't know what campaign you are on. There are different campaigns we have. It could be an old rebill, when we used to charge 9.50, and the price is increased now to 12.99.

Still waiting to get a reply from you . Trying to reach you on skype or via tickets but no reply at all ...

Hoping to hear from you soon

Thanks

hope

are you an affiliate? Did you click the affiliate link on the bottom of the page? If you are not an affiliate, you would not have the affiliate tab. If you are an affiliate, pm me with your username, or open a ticket in your profile.

Hi, I am currently a PPD affiliate and want to join the PPS plan and then opened 2 tickets to request to join, but never have reply for like 4-5 days, can you help me out?? The username is the same as mine here: elkanah. Cheers

Apologies, we have many affiliates/ tickets to deal with daily. All tickets have been replied to as of now.

Do you guys also have many files unavailable?

"File not available.

We're sorry. This file is temporarily unavailable, Most likely due to unschedueled maintanence of hardware failure, or temporary network issues. Check back soon."

For 7 days?

Is this a joke? Seriously, this is annoying.

Last edited:
kapitainie- try emailing support or logging a ticket with the list of links that are having problems. When I had similar problems a couple weeks ago they were able to fix about half of them.

Do you guys also have many files unavailable?

"File not available.

We're sorry. This file is temporarily unavailable, Most likely due to unschedueled maintanence of hardware failure, or temporary network issues. Check back soon."

For 7 days?

Is this a joke? Seriously, this is annoying.

I've informed Rudy about this issue, will soon be resolved. Also, is it only one that particular file that is there with that error? or each and every file that you had upload on that particular date has the same issue? And did you tried uploading that file again?

Some files from 17th to approximately 23th that I've uploaded are facing this issue. Those were already reuploaded files. I can send a ticket but seems to be this is a common problem happening very often. If so, sending the links to Rudy will be pointless. Also, from my experience, support is extremely slow in answering, my first ticket has been replied after 4 days while the next one after 2 weeks.

hello when will I get paid to process: $ 25.71 29/10/2013 3:42 a.m.
and aprece as: Full payment, but I have not recibnido money and according to the email I received, I would pay from Friday to Sunday

hello when will I get paid to process: $ 25.71 29/10/2013 3:42 a.m.
and aprece as: Full payment, but I have not recibnido money and according to the email I received, I would pay from Friday to Sunday

Just a friendly tip, you may want to wait to receive a little bit more than just $25.71 from a file host. After various fees associated with transferring funds around the internet you aren't going to wind up with more than a few bucks, which is why Ultramegabit has a $10 minimum payout (and most worthwhile file hosts have either similar or even higher minimum payouts).

When I first got started I would let the affiliate earnings get up to at least $100 before I would request a payout. These guys aren't scammers and they will pay you, so as you start to post better content and make more sales every day you'll be able to get to that $100 mark quite fast, and before long you'll hit that mark many times a day like me :D

he talking about 25$ ,not about 2.5$. :p

teosanru- please wait till friday and you will get paid.

that means that the host pays every 15 days? is what I wanted to know, how long it takes to pay the host after it begins to process the payment. I had understood that the payment was weekly

they pay weekly this week was a delay wait for payment this week ;)

sorry but do not understand the previous reviewer tells me to wait until Friday, but this week 8 days ago I get the email: We are processing your payment, wait on Friday or Sunday should have the money in your account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back