Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't one year sale, 180 days actually :P My bad. Anyway thanks for explaining it.

Just another question on my mind.. if I am on PPD now, sold a premium and will go for PPS - will I get a rebill commission later?

Sorry bud. You will not get the initial credit, nor a rebill! :)
It wasn't one year sale, 180 days actually :P My bad. Anyway thanks for explaining it.

Just another question on my mind.. if I am on PPD now, sold a premium and will go for PPS - will I get a rebill commission later?

i cannot upload via ftp and zoom uploader and web upload very slow please what can i do :D

Working fine for me, I've uploaded about a 20,000 files today to Ultramegabit without a single upload failure.
Oh, and I am using a custom written script which I'm still tweaking so I can't share it just yet, but I know for a fact that my script is using the same exact process to upload that Z_O_O_M uploader uses.

i cannot upload via ftp and zoom uploader and web upload very slow please what can i do :D
there was a network upgrade at our datacenter, but this would have been for a minute or 2 only if there were issues. But we have no network issues , and in fact recieved over 3TB of files alone yesterday.

Could any kind folks here suggest services and contacts with good speeds to UMB in the USA. Looking to get a dedicated box with a small budget, ideally within $100 but am unsure about best data center to use.

Could you add in File manager 'Sort' button?

I suggest using Z_O_O_M Uploader as I use very similar tools to upload to about 5 file hosts, none of which that I actually log into their interface to use their file manager, rather I just upload all my files into one unorganized directory and get all my file links from my own Z_O_O_M like scripts....

Could any kind folks here suggest services and contacts with good speeds to UMB in the USA. Looking to get a dedicated box with a small budget, ideally within $100 but am unsure about best data center to use.

If you want a second option to compare Choopa Prices with I'd suggest BalticServers.com (they're on this site). I have a dedi with them for over a year now and lately I've had as many as 12 parallel uploads to Ultramegabit at Gigabit speeds.

Thanks, i have since resurrected my incredibly cheap OVH server (£10 for 1TB space, 100mbit port, unmetered) which might not be perfect, but has the storage space to do big batch's whilst i do more exciting things :)

Last edited:
Thanks, i have since resurrected my incredibly cheap OVH server (£10 for 1TB space, 100mbit port, unmetered) which might not be perfect, but has the storage space to do big batch's whilst i do more exciting things :)

Cool man, and you should have absolutely no issues what-so-ever with speed at 100Mbps using Z_O_O_M.

If you're using FTP to upload then I think you might want to still use the US Servers (choopa) because I believe they're generally faster than the European Servers.

But then again it shouldn't matter at 100Mbps as you wouldn't likely encounter any speed issues at all using a 100Mbps internet connection on Ultramegabit as I haven't encountered any on my Gigabit (1,000 Mbps) internet connections. :)

I switched from a different host to UMB two months ago and have been very pleased. Sales are going strong, getting me to the same level in two months that took six months to get to on the other service. Payouts have all been taken care of and I like the changes/upgrades to the features on the website.

Thanks, UMB!
That's great news to hear.
Also Eddie, please don't take anything adultking, Robert King says seriously. Everything he says are stories and that's with no real backing. When he published a story on us the first time, and I outed him on gfy about him receiving money from manwin(adult webmasters biggest enemy). He threatened and promised that we would be receiving legal documents from his lawyers that he pays lots of money to every month. He swore and pretty much made an oath that his lawyers were going to serve us with lawsuit paperwork that following business day. Here it is a year and a half later, and still no legal docs from his lawyers. The fact is, he pays no lawyers. He keeps 90% of the donations to his pocket. He is a swindler/crook, preying on the naive adult webmasters. A year and a half later and all he has done was take out PayPal / payza / moneybookers accounts. Only 3rd party processors. Nobody has had a knock on the door at 6am by the police, like he promised. No domain seizures like he promised, and only a few hosting plans canceled. We have all been 'watching this space' for over a year, and the fact is, h is in the same spot pulling the same scams on the gfy community. You can see a thread at gfy right now where all the community is outraged with him throwing a temper tantrum because he did not get his way with plug rush. Why plugrush even wastes their breath responding to him is beyond me. Hes claiming he can take their processing away, and they believe him. He hasnt taken one processor from anyone who had their own processing facilities i think he took down one authorize.net but who the hell would use authorize anyhow? He's a tool, who suckered maybe less than 10 content producers to allow him to represent them.
When he doesn't reach his goal of donations next few times around I can almost guarantee you, he'll fake rage quit until people make some more donations to him. Mark my words on that one.
Besides, how can you accept hacked databases from sites like wjunction and planet Suzy, and try to use that info to enforce copyright? Awesome legitimate company! Lol
How else would he be making major pushes against uploaders payout accounts unless he had databases of hacked xfs sites? Answer. You can't. Let's enforce copyright by any means necessary. Legal or not.

I'm really not that concerned about any of this to be honest because its all just hearsay on forums to me. I'm sure he's got his own website and user base that he caters to just like everyone else that runs a website and I wish no webmaster any harm.

Sincerely, I wish both him, Ultramegabit, and just about anyone else who runs a website for that matter the best of luck in their endeavors. Only exception to this are sick pedophile webmasters, I can't really say that I'd wish them much luck at anything, lol :P

Last edited:
I'm looking at this work, I saw the sign up affiliate program that reads web reward.
I have web but did not see where to add.

I have a site in which I use only uploaded and I would also use this.

Something that made ​​me back is having to buy premiums, because in the points uploaded with no problems renew each month.

Can you create voucheur codes with the balance of the account?
I say that is useful for users who do not have credit card to sell it yourself.

No can do to show the file name on the links?

Last edited:
hello. if you're refering to site sales, simply open a ticket in your profile to start the approval process. As for vouchers, we are currently completing the coding for that feature, and will roll it out in the next month or so,. as a way to add further incentive the ppd campaign.
I'm looking at this work, I saw the sign up affiliate program that reads web reward.

Something that made ​​me back is having to buy premiums, because in the points uploaded with no problems renew each month.

hello. if you're refering to site sales, simply open a ticket in your profile to start the approval process. As for vouchers, we are currently completing the coding for that feature, and will roll it out in the next month or so,. as a way to add further incentive the ppd campaign.

The problem I see is that the link you can Select Product for you to put the file name added to the full url of the link.

I have a manager and he manages the links file name link.

I'm sorry Ladyk, it must be the language barrier but I really do not know what you are trying to tell me. My apologies.

On a sidenote, all payouts have been made. Paypal, and WMZ. A sure sign that we are worried, and in trouble. That's the first thing hosts do when they're in trouble. Keep paying all the affiliates on time. LOL.

Sorry. I had to, that guy Robert King's imagination runs so wild. That's the last I will mention of that guy from now on. Scouts honor. It's just annoying and a little flattering all at the same time, all the wild stories he's making up, and the funny screenshots he's taking just trying to cause some kind of buzz to drum up some more donations from his sheeple no doubt. He must not have the funds to pay his office number this month, or his team of lawyers he has on his side, that are still drafting that document that was supposed to be sent to me last year..

The problem I see is that the link you can Select Product for you to put the file name added to the full url of the link.

I have a manager and he manages the links file name link.

Last edited:
Six sales today :psy::psy::psy:

Congratulations on making some sales:)

We've been using these guys for a couple weeks now, during which we've had a combined 60 hours of downtime do to our own webserver migration issues, and I'm starting to see our sales pick up now that we've gotten our own site back online and in good order.

I'm thinking that since our site is built on the responsive Twitter Bootstrap API just like Ultramegabit is that it provides an aesthetically pleasing conversion process as the user clicks our site's links and winds up on Ultramegabit.

I also think that in general users may be less prone to go premium on yet another cookie-cutter XFileSharing Pro site (they all look the same) and are more prone to go premium as the end-user experience of using Ultramegabit is certainly lined up to be a positive one. Whether they're on a tablet or an 80" LCD TV the site will always look great.

hello ,

May i know how this import function works ?

o50SJke.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back