uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i'll do my share by uploading my files and sharing them on forums but for me its zero guarantee. for the filehost maybe win-win situation, but i'll still go with it even if odds are against us.

you will need traffic and sales to make profit, maybe you should get some ads. to be honest with you, as long as ADs dont lag their computer or over annoy them, nobody cared about ADs, they are only there for files most of the time. but thats not my decision, its yours.

Uload support: I think you must be serious and honest and you MUST change this word in FIRST TOPIC

Payouts: Weekly in Payouts: FROZEN for 180 Days least

we do but just a few "%" are using it!

Update:

As you know we've told you in our last E-Mail that we got some problems with our Payment Processor we cannot payout your money now.

To make a cut and to start fresh we have lowered the minimum payout to $1.

Please make your payouts now that we can save the amount and pay it out when we receive the frozen money from our old payment processor!

All new payouts will be made weekly with our new payment processor!

So from time to time we make payouts of the old pending payments.

Please request your payout asap that we can clear the payout list!

We will safe all exact amounts, so you don't have to be afraid that money will be lost!

Last edited:
payouts can be made with every possible payment option. like paypal, payza etc.

paypal, payza etc, was never a problem!

payins only with the options that appear on our premium page!

new credit card processor is ready and will be launched in a few hours or within' 24 hours

programer made it already. just have to do some tests now!

Last edited:
good to hear mr uploadto, i hope the new PPD system will not be much less than your old system. but w/e since i already uploaded some files i'll go with whatever you have. treat us well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back