uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
not true! only traffic limit is active!

about PPD

very hard decision guys believe me! if we lower the rates we will loose some of you and if the rates stay same we could go broke...

more suggestions please.

CK13 somewhere???

uload, ok is normal the rates MUST be lowered.

Well A group lowered with 30%, B group, 20 %, C Group 20%, and D group 10%
Or, I can make you another Table very good.

It doesn't matter what rates you offer cause there's only a handful of filehosts that have PPD. Guys which post multiple filehost will like you because you have PPD, and your files would spread easier on forums. So as long as there's PPD, and your servers are stable, people would still flock to you.

its not matter whats rate but all about payment
other hosts also decrease rate but no one leave but only comments and doing work with that hosts

whatever we will decide there's always a way to change it... so we know now what you need. And I appreciate your suggestions!

Please be patient guys. it will take some time to bring PPD back. before we have to fix the servers.

i would suggest you start uploading and wait untill PPD is ready and then spread the links. of course it would be great if you spread the links before... but this is up to you!

the final date will be end of september. so around 2-3 weeks then we'll start PPD again! so you have enough time to upload!

Here is suggestion remote upload quota only 5GB/daily.
I know about your PPD problem, extabit/rapidgator(according to my sharing sites) is booming this times, I share my files with uload.to premiums only, and some of user reports about links of link posts to Blog Admin, believe me admin remove my post without notice, I can't repost with new links with, peoples don't care about new hosts like uload.to, but when you start ppd I earn small bucks, so don't remove PPD/Remote UPload otherwise uploaders move to other hosting site, and you lose uploaders.
sorry for weak english.

Please insert a counter for selected files, is very important for big release, and a button to view 500 files/page more than >200 links like full bluray iso.

Thanks

^agree, if possible make it 1000 like extabit, so it will be even easier for creating backup and so, and uload my case unsolved, read the pm for the final decision 8-)

I've tried torrent leech. It's pretty fast (2Gb Private Torrent) in 10 minutes. However, only the single RAR files gets transferred to your file section. No unrar .. seems pretty useless to me.

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/xWSVd4.png[/SLIDE]

when i use FileZilla FTP, i received a messenge : 530 login incorrect
username:namhh89
please help me!!! Thank you

only premium members can use this feature!

I've tried torrent leech. It's pretty fast (2Gb Private Torrent) in 10 minutes. However, only the single RAR files gets transferred to your file section. No unrar .. seems pretty useless to me.

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/xWSVd4.png[/SLIDE]

I have to talk to our programmer about this feature. Send us an email to support@

and we keep this for the next review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back