uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
is your PPD system up and running? cause the payment is very attractive.. I want to try it out and hopefully it is legit.

also, do you guys pay out through paypal? its the only payment i use.

is your PPD system up and running? cause the payment is very attractive.. I want to try it out and hopefully it is legit.

also, do you guys pay out through paypal? its the only payment i use.

they have the PPD off for now a far as i know. now about paypal, they dont accept anymore hosts for sharing files. this goes for all the hosting file companies.

thanks for replying but i'd like to hear from uload themselves for further confirmation. uploaded.net still using paypal and even though they say they took out PPD, they still have it which confuses me.

also what does "publish" file thing does after i upload them?

Because we don't shave downloads/sales like others! And it's very frustrating if some users call us scam host only because of our payment problems due to a payment processor that froze our money illegally. With our new payment processor/s we can be sure to make weekly payouts and offer a great stable paying host!

uload.to said:
Because we don't shave downloads/sales like others! And it's very frustrating if some users call us scam host only :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: because of our payment problems due to a payment processor that froze our money illegally. With our new payment processor/s we can be sure to make weekly payouts :))WHEN?:)) 2013-2014?:)) and offer a great stable paying host!

uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill with Awesome delay payout!!!
:))8-):))8-):))8-):))8-):))8-):))8-):))8-):))8-):))8-):))8-):))8-):))8-)

we are working on it :) Let's wait till we have our new payment processor! Till then uload.to is free for everybody! Enjoy! No Limits for the next few days!

when is this new payment processor going to be up? if its for sure coming and PPD system will be back then i will start uploading my stuff now onto your servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back